Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

ISO Gurkha Vintage Shaggy

lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
If you have a few extra of these you'd be willing to part with, let me know how many and what you're looking for. I have a pretty big inventory. So, PM me if interested.
Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..

Comments

• Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    I have 1 (i think its a churchill), 1 robusto, and 2 solomons.
    one of my fav smokes. Im just saying... cause, i dont think there is much that could make me part with them. They really are a great smoke, and hard to come by.

Now that I think about it, one of my local B&M's usually has the churchill's... but at about 9$ a stick. if you get desperate, let me know.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    NYHCx516x:
    one of my fav smokes. Im just saying... cause, i dont think there is much that could make me part with them. They really are a great smoke, and hard to come by.

Now that I think about it, one of my local B&M's usually has the churchill's... but at about 9$ a stick. if you get desperate, let me know.
    Thanks. My B&M has them too in a few vitolas. Just looking to save a few bucks by trading for what I already have. Nothing better than a win-win situation!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    lilwing88:
    NYHCx516x:

Thanks. My B&M has them too in a few vitolas. Just looking to save a few bucks by trading for what I already have. Nothing better than a win-win situation!

The B&M here has the Vintage Shaggy Salamones for like 10 bucks a stick and they had Plenty of them when i was there the other day, I have 2 in my Humi.
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    PM sent
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I saw these on a sister site but didn't bite, as I'm practically trying to try the entire Gurkha line I would also be interested in trading for one or so if someone want's to
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Hayblet:
    ...I'm practically trying to try the entire Gurkha line....
    Me too. Ad me to the list of people wanting to try this stick.

• Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Is this anything like the regular Shaggy? That is one of the Gurkhas I tried and actually liked.