Home General Discussion

1 month in.

Well guys I just looked and it seems I have been a member for a month now. Just wanted to say thanks for all the tips, reveiws, and brotherhood. Looking forward to great things from this forum.

Comments

• illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    rossdavey2:
    Well guys I just looked and it seems I have been a member for a month now. Just wanted to say thanks for all the tips, reveiws, and brotherhood. Looking forward to great things from this forum.
    glad to have you man, stick around
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Good Times ! It seems like yesterday that I had only been around for a month... aaaaaaaaa. Looking forward to some more posts ! Thanks for hanging around
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    The Cank:
    Good Times ! It seems like yesterday that I had only been around for a month... aaaaaaaaa. Looking forward to some more posts ! Thanks for hanging around
    I smell a 500 post contest around the corner...
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    sightunseen:
    The Cank:
    Man...you guys have just gone post-contest-crazy.... what happened to the times when you did a contest for only your 1000th post? Lol..
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Hays:
    sightunseen:
    The Cank:
    Man...you guys have just gone post-contest-crazy.... what happened to the times when you did a contest for only your 1000th post? Lol..
    I think for a while there were at least 4 going on simultaneously. I'm waiting until I reach 1,000 before I put up a contest.
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    sightunseen:
    Hays:
    sightunseen:
    The Cank:
    I think for a while there were at least 4 going on simultaneously. I'm waiting until I reach 1,000 before I put up a contest.

i can't wait untill 1000. I'm gonna do a 500 contest
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    The Cank:
    sightunseen:
    Hays:
    sightunseen:
    The Cank:

i can't wait untill 1000. I'm gonna do a 500 contest
    Make sure you have one again at 1000 ;)! The more cigars the better!