Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Nub Connecticut 464 Torpedo Cigar Review Video

kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
image This 4

Comments

• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    The Connecticut NUB has always been my least favorite. The Maduro and Cameroon are the real stars of the line for me.
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    I'm going to say maduro is my fav., like the habano too. Love these video reviews.
  • Options
    gdsim1gdsim1 Posts: 213
    docbp87:
    The Connecticut NUB has always been my least favorite. The Maduro and Cameroon are the real stars of the line for me.
    Tried this one myself just this morning on the drive in to work... and Id like to nominate it to replace Wheaties as the breakfast of champions!!! LOL Really enjoyed it, and if you're telling me the maddies & cammies are even better, I know what Im hunting at the B&M tonight!

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I've had the Conni and the Maduro. I enjoy both of them, but I am a mild-medium guy right now. They both offer different tastes, so I will be getting both in my humi.
  • Options
    MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    I've got one in my humi I bought to sample, might try it tonight so i can throw in my 10 cents worth to this thread. :)
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    docbp87:
    +1 I smoked maybe 3 of the Connies before I had to replace them.
    I agree the Cameroon and the Maduro are exquisite.

• Options
    MAJORdorMoMAJORdorMo Posts: 356
    The NUB Connecticut is hands down my favorite NUB, Cameroon being second and Habano being third.

I really want to try the maduro.