Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Tatuaje Cojonu 2003

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
I had one of these on Monday night, having a celebratory smoke for my buddies bday. I have to say this cigar really blew me away. Lots of smoke, very robust and complex and yet smooth and very well balanced. I got this in the March Madness sampler a while back. I can't wait to have another.

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• Options
    TumblerTumbler Posts: 338 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    I had one of these on Monday night, having a celebratory smoke for my buddies bday. I have to say this cigar really blew me away. Lots of smoke, very robust and complex and yet smooth and very well balanced. I got this in the March Madness sampler a while back. I can't wait to have another.

Funny you brought this up. I have smoked most of the sampler pack and a really nice sample pack it is by the way. I really liked the Cabaiguan also. A little different than a Tat but quite flavorfull. BUT.... I have really been eyeing the Cojonu the last few days. Kreig, you convinced me today is the day. I don't work tommorow - lets celebrate.
  • Options
    Tumbler:
    Krieg:

Funny you brought this up. I have smoked most of the sampler pack and a really nice sample pack it is by the way. I really liked the Cabaiguan also. A little different than a Tat but quite flavorfull. BUT.... I have really been eyeing the Cojonu the last few days. Kreig, you convinced me today is the day. I don't work tommorow - lets celebrate.
    sweet, let me know what you think of it.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    TumblerTumbler Posts: 338 ✭✭
    I thought it was great. It was the trip home cigar and I did have to stop at Binny's for some brew. Picked up Stone's ruinatinon and a few other goodies. I also grabbed a red Tat Tubo. The Cojonu went out when I went into Binnys, but the re-light didn't hurt it much. Really another solid smoke by Tat. At the half way point the flavors really blended together for the good of the smoke. Will be trying some more...

I am having a big boy '32 with the Maduro wrapper at the moment and pairing it with Stone's levitation. The Maduo wrapper really calms the '32 down. It's almost creamy... :)
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    If you guys liked the Cojonu 2003, give the Cojonu 2006 a shot if you can, it's also fantastic...personally, I like the '06 a little more, but both are great.
  • Options
    Tumbler:
    I thought it was great. It was the trip home cigar and I did have to stop at Binny's for some brew. Picked up Stone's ruinatinon and a few other goodies. I also grabbed a red Tat Tubo. The Cojonu went out when I went into Binnys, but the re-light didn't hurt it much. Really another solid smoke by Tat. At the half way point the flavors really blended together for the good of the smoke. Will be trying some more...

I am having a big boy '32 with the Maduro wrapper at the moment and pairing it with Stone's levitation. The Maduo wrapper really calms the '32 down. It's almost creamy... :)
    glad you liked it!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I had the 2009 last month and LOVED it. I've got my eye on the 2003 that I picked up in the March Madness as well, and I've got another on the way from the Premium Selection daily deal a couple days ago, so maybe I'll give her a go this week. Still haven't had the 2006, but it is on the list.