Home Ratings & Reviews

Utopia Blue Maduro

sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
I had this last night and I found it pretty enjoyable. Real robust earthy/leathery flavors with great construction. Thanks to Lilwing for introducing me to the line and thanks to the BOTL that had gifted me the stick.

Full review with pic goodness is at wbfiller.com.

Comments

• brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Lilwing gifted me a couple as well and I really loved them, still have one sitting in my humi aging right now.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Niiiice. I can totally see some aging potential with those sticks.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    BTW - do you smoke with a glove or it was just for one of the photos? I think using one might not be a bad idea! And another question - how can I get some of these to try :)?
  • brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    I believe they are only sold at the local Chicago B&M called Utopia Cigars. Lillwing88 can get them for you. PM him.
  • 24footjet24footjet Posts: 132
    I smoked a really good one, bought a bunch, and wouldn't you know it I don't appreciate them anymore. If you are interested in trading some, let me know.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Renaissance_Man:
    BTW - do you smoke with a glove or it was just for one of the photos? I think using one might not be a bad idea! And another question - how can I get some of these to try :)?
    It was a cold night in Seattle (mid 40s). An unexpected benefit of the gloves was that they kept the odor on my hands down to a minimum.

As for the Utopias, you should give Lilwing a buzz and see if he's got a few he can trade away.
    oops.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Ima trade 24footjet if I decide to ;) since he needs some out... My only thought about the gloves was the smell and the ash - didn't consider low temp. lol... Nice thinking!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    24footjet:
    I smoked a really good one, bought a bunch, and wouldn't you know it I don't appreciate them anymore. If you are interested in trading some, let me know.

Hey jet, I will help take any off your hands in a trade also...... one of my fav' gars. Let me know my friend.
    No problem guys. Send me a PM and let me know what you need. I have lots of them... let me know what you have and let's have at it.