Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Clueless newb

Okay, so I know what a trade is but what is pass and a bomb? I really hope it isn't something so simple that I regret posting the question! Thanks in advance for the help and look forward to learning ffrom you all.

Comments

• sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Welcome to the forums. A pass is just like it sounds: A person gives cigars to another person, and that person gives cigars to a different person and so forth. Many of the games on the forums is a form of a pass. A bomb is an unexpected and unsolicited package of cigars.

Hope you stick around, the people here are great and the games are many.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783

Thanks for the info. I've just been checking the forum out and already have found alot of useful info and everyone seems to be helpful. I plan on being on here regularly need people to talk to who share my interest.and passion. (for some reason my wife doesn't get it.)

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    welcome to ccom....this site is a excellent place to meet people who enjoy cigars!....i got on here big time in the last month and set up numerous trades and bombs and pay it forwards and couldnt be happier...my new 300ct humi went from 20 to 150 realy really quick....so quick i may need another humi soon lol.... just take ur time to build up a rep like i did(well i think i did) lol...and give it time!
    Thanks for the welcome. Its really nice to have this forum to go to people who are not only more than willing to share their knowledge but seem to have a lot of fun doing it.
  • brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Welcome Sirfoster83. Lots of great folks and great knowledge here. Enjoy.
    Thanks Brotheradam, I already have learned so much and feel as though I can ask the stupid questions without being ribbed to much. Unlike some of the smoke shops were they give me odd looks. I guys they don't believe a young guy like me knows how to enjoy a fine smoke.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    sirfoster83:
    Thanks Brotheradam, I already have learned so much and feel as though I can ask the stupid questions without being ribbed to much. Unlike some of the smoke shops were they give me odd looks. I guys they don't believe a young guy like me knows how to enjoy a fine smoke.
    That's just ignorance and you can't change some peoples minds. Someone posted the story of Mark Twain. He started smoking when he was very young. I think people can agree that he of all people could and did enjoy a cigar/s.
    Sandman1am:
    sirfoster83:
    That's just ignorance and you can't change some peoples minds. Someone posted the story of Mark Twain. He started smoking when he was very young. I think people can agree that he of all people could and did enjoy a cigar/s.
    I guess the big thing was they talked down to me just for asking questions. Really turned me off to that shop. There are a few good shops I know of, hard to justify to the wife a 50 mile drive though. I have had alot of my "stupid" questions answered and think I just need to find a shop with the right staff. Hopefully people like you who enjoy sharing thier knowledge. Not those who are annoyed that you don't know as much as them.
    PM to you sir.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Welcome to the site man!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Looks like we'll be getting sirfoster83 up on the Good traders list in the next few days... welcome aboard brother!
    robbyras:
    Looks like we'll be getting sirfoster83 up on the Good traders list in the next few days... welcome aboard brother!
    You beat me to it robby :)
    brotheradam:
    robbyras:
    I was just tryin to help him out... if you guys wanna work on a deal, that's fine with me...
    too late... he sent it out already!!! mr. foster doesn't waste any time
    robbyras:
    brotheradam:
    robbyras:
    I was just tryin to help him out... if you guys wanna work on a deal, that's fine with me...
    No, I was gonna help me out too LOL
    Brotheradam you have a PM...
    And back to you.