Fonseca and 5 Vegas gold

Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
How good are these smokes?

Comments

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Pacman84:
    How good are these smokes?
    I can't speak on the Fonseca but I love the 5V Gold... it's a personal favorite afternoon/morning smoke... nice creamy smoke... if you a looking for a good conny... check out the RP Connecticut...
  • Options
    Yeah I ordered a RP Connecticut, Vegas gold, and a fonseca yesterday
  • Options
    Pacman84:
    Yeah I ordered a RP Connecticut, Vegas gold, and a fonseca yesterday
    sounds like a nice order... give the A Fernandez Sig a try too.. a little heavier, but right along the lines of what you ordered...
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    I would say the A Fernandez is a LOT heavier then the gold or connie or fonseca. The 5 Vegas Gold and Fonseca are both stellar mild smokes; I rarely smoke mild cigars, but when I do it's usually one of these brands.
  • Options
    betasynn:
    I would say the A Fernandez is a LOT heavier then the gold or connie or fonseca. The 5 Vegas Gold and Fonseca are both stellar mild smokes; I rarely smoke mild cigars, but when I do it's usually one of these brands.
    You're probably right... it does have a much stronger flavor and a bit of a kick too... but a damn good smoke... the first stick I ever purchased in bulk...
  • Options
    I will order one fernandez to try them out.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    i Love all four of the stoagies mentioned on this thread. The fonseca, rp connecticuit, and 5 vegas gold are some of the very few mild cigars i like. The a fernandez sig is AMAZING. someone summed it up perfectly when they said it was llike smoking a steak!
  • Options
    I like steak.
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    robbyras:
    betasynn:
    You're probably right... it does have a much stronger flavor and a bit of a kick too... but a damn good smoke... the first stick I ever purchased in bulk...
    Yeah, actually, me too. You may have actually jumped on the same deal here that I did? The Flight Sampler?