Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Looking for some MOW Robustos

So, I want to get my hands on some MOW Robustos... standard or ruination... haven't had the ruination yest, but I love the standard... I have plenty to trade so lemme know if you have any you'd like to move and what you want in return...

Comments

• Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    robbyras:
    haven't had the ruination yest
    didnt i bomb you a ruination???
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    nope... you got me with the beast, herencia cubana, rp 1961 and a MOW standard I think... the Ruinations say "Ruination" on the label... correct?
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    robbyras:
    nope... you got me with the beast, herencia cubana, rp 1961 and a MOW standard I think... the Ruinations say "Ruination" on the label... correct?
    Unless it is the one withtwo labels (foot label as well).
  • Options
    say whaaaaaaaaaaaat?

so if the MOW has a head and foot label, then it's a ruination? if that's the case, then I have ONLY had the ruination and yes, you DID bomb me one... well i'll be dammed...
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Robbyras, PM'd.
  • Options
    back atcha... lets make a deal...
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Replied.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    so the one with two bands on it is the ruination? cause I have one also that was sent to me by ejenn and betasynn...does not say ruination, but has a regular band and also a band on the foot.
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    robbyras:
    say whaaaaaaaaaaaat?

so if the MOW has a head and foot label, then it's a ruination? if that's the case, then I have ONLY had the ruination and yes, you DID bomb me one... well i'll be dammed...
    Thats funny stuff! Yea, i ONLY have the older Runi. They came with the foot band till they made the shiny new label that actually says Runiation.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    zeebra:
    so the one with two bands on it is the ruination? cause I have one also that was sent to me by ejenn and betasynn...does not say ruination, but has a regular band and also a band on the foot.
    The double band was the old band design for the Ruination. The new Ruination bands are silver and say "Ruination" on them.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    sightunseen:
    zeebra:
    The double band was the old band design for the Ruination. The new Ruination bands are silver and say "Ruination" on them.
    Cool. I'm gonna let it sit for a while and enjoy it in a few months. Thanks for the info!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    sightunseen:
    zeebra:
    Yeah, they've changed them like 3 times right? I like the double bands actually, makes it look nicer.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    sightunseen:
    zeebra:
    Yeah, they've changed them like 3 times right? I like the double bands actually, makes it look nicer.
    No idea how many times they changed it. For a while I thought the double band was the new design, but the helpful guys here gave me the right info. I personally like the new silver band better, one because of the color scheme and two, because I generally don't like footbands. Sometimes I like to take the cigar out of the cello and smell the wrapper and with a footband, it's a pain to put the cigar back in.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    phobicsquirrel:
    sightunseen:
    zeebra:
    I have actually never seen this elusive new silver ruination band. I just ordered a box of Ruinations from Tim's deal, and got the old style double band Ruinations, which I like better anyways.