Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Indian Tabac Split Decision Quad

betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
Alright guys. Don't buy this. Lots of cardboard, paper, little bit of sugar and white pepper as well, but overall... eh. I mean, looking at it, I figured it was flashy and was meant to sell on that fact alone. I was right I think. Anyone else have any thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Dude where did you even find one of these?

• Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I got one a ways back on a whim. Tasted like pasty cardboard. Then the wrappers came apart like a p!ssed off piece of oragami.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:

I have one or two left I think from an order awhile ago. I've been sending them out to BoTL's here, and now I feel sort of bad.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    lol, I did a review on all these guys at one point. I like the double the best. It's not the best barber pole (alas the great camacho liberty 08 or padilla burberry) but it's pretty good. I wasn't a huge fan of the quad as it seemed to be pretty much what you described and had a bad burn. I might have another one in my humi, but I'm in agreement with ya. They look pretty.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    betasynn:
    stephen_hannibal:

I have one or two left I think from an order awhile ago. I've been sending them out to BoTL's here, and now I feel sort of bad.
    lol you sent me one... oh well
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99:
    betasynn:
    stephen_hannibal:

lol you sent me one... oh well
    Yeah, sorry man.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    no wonder these were clearanced out here at ccom, lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Funny thing, I opened my humi this morning and picked this one up and looked at it for a second and put it back. I know who sent me mine too now...lol. Looks nice Joe. But as the saying goes.........."One mans trash is another mans treasure"
  • Options
    Just leave it in there to look nice. It's really like a humidor decoration for me right now. If anyone wants one, I have one left and would be willing to set up a trade just to get rid of it.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    betasynn:
    Just leave it in there to look nice. It's really like a humidor decoration for me right now. If anyone wants one, I have one left and would be willing to set up a trade just to get rid of it.
    GAME PM incoming....
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I saw the review and remembered I had one of these too, lol. You must have sent it to me a while back.
  • Options
    Yessir, it came along with those La Bonita White Labels. By the way, that company went out of business.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    That sucks, the purple label mas gordos were awesome.