Home Cigar 101
Options

Gurkha Micro-Batch S-2...comparable to CCom Corojo?

brainfrzbrainfrz Posts: 73
I asked in the DD forum yesterday but didn't get any response. Pardon my ignorance as I am still a cigar newB. I ordered 2x the DD yesterday regardless (I've really been enjoying all the Ghurka's I've come across). I had a CCom Corojo a month or so ago and enjoyed the hell out of it, are these sticks comparable? There descriptions seem relatively similar.

Comments

• Options
    ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
    I don't think too many people have had this cigar. That may be why the lack of response. I have never heard anything about that micro batch stick. Only the C-10 and VH-7 have gotten a good amount of press.
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Ive had the S-2, not a huge fan, but I actually LOVED the TPB to death.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I believe Cabi has gone through several boxes of the s-2.
    If my memory is correct he would be the man to ask.

• Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I've smoked 4 boxes of s-2s, and obviously like them. They are medium bodied, nutty flavors and aged tobacco with with a slight sweetness and cinnamon on the tongue before a light pepper finish.
  • Options
    brainfrzbrainfrz Posts: 73
    cabinetmaker:
    I've smoked 4 boxes of s-2s, and obviously like them. They are medium bodied, nutty flavors and aged tobacco with with a slight sweetness and cinnamon on the tongue before a light pepper finish.
    Mmmmmmmmmmmm, sounds like I will definately enjoy these. Thanks for chiming in!
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    NYHCx516x:
    The TPB is an awesome stick. I was amazed at how good it was.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    sightunseen:
    NYHCx516x:
    The TPB is an awesome stick. I was amazed at how good it was.
    Of the 4-stick variety pack I first got, the VH-7 was ridiculously good. I bought a few more of the VH-7 but was let down by the second one I smoked. Funny thing is I forgot about the others I purchased and now had 3 of them that have been resting in the bottom of the coolidor for 8 months or so now. Time to revisit that one.