Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Comacho Triple Maduro

HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
I wrote this up yesterday but got busy in the afternoon so I kind of forgot to post it so here it is:

http://wbfiller.com/camacho-triple-maduro-cigar-review-by-spencer-i/

Like the last time feel free to leave me any thoughts or comments

Comments

• Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    nicely done. people don't comment much on reviews around here anymore... So I'll be the first! Triple Maddies are my favorite of the line, well next to the liberty 08's.
  • Options
    Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    You like the '08s so much? That's one I have not had the chance to try yet... I've been wanting to collect them all for such a long time, but something always comes up so I won't even mention more LOL... Just got a brand new car btw... as a side note... anyway... I love the Triple Mad - it was the first cigar I ever tried and I almost puked hahahaah... Very intense cigar, but truly great flavors!
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Wow, that is a ROUGH first cigar! lol. It is really delicious, but wow is that a powerful one as a first smoke.
  • Options
    Renaissance_Man:
    You like the '08s so much? That's one I have not had the chance to try yet... I've been wanting to collect them all for such a long time, but something always comes up so I won't even mention more LOL... Just got a brand new car btw... as a side note... anyway... I love the Triple Mad - it was the first cigar I ever tried and I almost puked hahahaah... Very intense cigar, but truly great flavors!
    Yup! The Lib 08 is in my definition one of the best medium cigars I've ever had. It is very tasty with some sweetness to it. I was lucky to grab a box not too long ago. I want to get a box of the 09's as well. And I might say that a Triple Maddy is a hell of a cigar to smoke as your first!
  • Options
    Yeah, it was rough! It actually put me off at first and made me think again whether I want to get into cigars... But then I met Joe (betasynn) and he provided the necessary push ;)... I like the 09s a lot... With a little age - they can def. match up the 05s... Wish I had more storage place and more money LOL
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    phobicsquirrel:
    Renaissance_Man:
    Yup! The Lib 08 is in my definition one of the best medium cigars I've ever had. It is very tasty with some sweetness to it. I was lucky to grab a box not too long ago. I want to get a box of the 09's as well. And I might say that a Triple Maddy is a hell of a cigar to smoke as your first!
    There is a box of the '08s at a local B&M here. Wish I had the cash to pick them up. :(
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I really like the Triple maddys, it's one of the few camachos i like along with the PE and the LegendArio, which by the way is a hell of a smoke when you can find them!
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    I really like the Triple maddys, it's one of the few camachos i like along with the PE and the LegendArio, which by the way is a hell of a smoke when you can find them!
    oooo, yeah that PE is good as well. I need to find more, I have only 2...
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    The Camacho Triple Maduro blew me away first time I smoked it. I had no idea what it was because I got it from the Black Band project. I smoked it while BBQing some pork and it was a great experience. The robusto lasted me 2 hours, I couldn't believe it. GREAT cigar.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    That's even a better test, that way there's no expectation. Good to know it's good even when you have no idea what it is!!!
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Yeah, I think the Triple Maduro is one of my favorite cigars, period. I like the torpedo best, but you need a long time to sit and enjoy one; it was my first box purchase actually.
  • Options
    betasynn:
    Yeah, I think the Triple Maduro is one of my favorite cigars, period. I like the torpedo best, but you need a long time to sit and enjoy one; it was my first box purchase actually.
    I remember when you gifted me one for my birthday. I so failed to light it and got very frustrated. That was after I bought some cigars and a lighter from Nat Sherman lol