Home General Discussion
Options

too much time on our hands?

So, it's Friday at 16:00 EST, and the only two guys online sit directly next to each other in cubeville. I think Friday at the office is slow today, what do you think Four?

Comments

• Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    You guys would work for the fed's by chance ?
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    lol
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Sandman1am:
    You guys would work for the fed's by chance ?
    nah... we're in logistics for a private company. Normally Friday's are a b*tch, but today wasn't too bad.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I'm certain I was online at that time...
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I have my laptop on all day and this forum is always up, and I'm always logged in, well at least at 1 pm which is 4pm est.
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    I was home with the baby alll day. Thought Iwas logged on all day. Guess not
  • Options
    oh hell... I guess I delted the pic from my phone, which deleted it from photobucket. Only two showing online were me and Fourtotheflush. I thought that was funny, since we were both at work sitting less than 5 feet apart.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I saw it. pretty funny!
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    No pictures, so it didn't happen. :p
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    I did see the picture. I will admit, it must be true
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    understood. haha. Stupid phone. I didn't realize when I deleted pics from my phone, it deleted them from photobucket. I have an HTC Droid, so it automatically uploads pics to photobucket. Just didn't know it also deleted em. Note for future use.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    cholmes8310:
    cabinetmaker:
    understood. haha. Stupid phone. I didn't realize when I deleted pics from my phone, it deleted them from photobucket. I have an HTC Droid, so it automatically uploads pics to photobucket. Just didn't know it also deleted em. Note for future use.
    I have the same phone. There is an option in Photobucket settings where you manually upload what you want. That way of you delete something on your phone it stays uploaded.
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    cholmes8310:
    cabinetmaker:
    I have the same phone. There is an option in Photobucket settings where you manually upload what you want. That way of you delete something on your phone it stays uploaded.
    nice! didn't know that. gotta go check it out.
  • Options
    Ah ha! I found the pic and reuploaded to photobucket. Got my firmware update to Android 2.1 today, and when phone reset, like 10 pics came back. I guess they were on the SD card, just not on the phone? who knows. Anyways, here was the original pic.