Home General Discussion
Options

Newb needs help.

t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
Hello all I'm new to the cigar world so I thought I'd introduce myself to the forum and maybe seek some help. One of the first cigars I smoked was about a month ago, it was a Veracruz Reserva Especial (at least I'm assuming thats the proper name). I loved the cigar and would like to get more, but I cannot find anyone who carries them, online or local. I've been told that they are out of business but they still have an active website(although its virtually useless). If anyone out there knows where I can find said cigar please let me know. Thanks for you help.

Troy

Comments

• Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Welcome Troy hope you stick around. I do not know much about that stick so I can not help. Great group we got here so I'm sure someone will have the information you have requested.
  • Options
    Thanks. Been reading posts for weeks, there is defenetly some good info on here. Pretty much filled my humi based on reviews from this forum. Hasnt led me wrong yet.
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Welcome evan. Good luck finding info on that cigar. Hopefully someone will have information.
  • Options
    Thanks. I see your from St. Johns, IN. I'm from Bedford (bout 70 miles south of Indy).
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Welcome to the group but I can offer no help on your search.
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    t_evan50:
    Thanks. I see your from St. Johns, IN. I'm from Bedford (bout 70 miles south of Indy).
    Never been to Bedford but know Indy is a nice city. Spent some time there on business. You may need to reach out to some other on line informational sites. Or shoot an email to cigar.com requesting info. The staff is very knowledgeable and helpful. Veracruz may still be in business but the Reserva Especial may no longer be produced. Good Luck.
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Just clicking around the interweb for you:

http://cigars-online.com.au/store/showproduct.php?catid=50

• Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome. This a great group of people. Hang around and you will learn a lot.
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    My recommendation? Pick up the phone and call one of the amazing reps at ccom. I'm betting that they can recommend some other sticks that will give you a similar taste and experience. They also do have some cigars that just are not on the website, too.
  • Options
    Sounds like the thing to do. I'll drop them a line this week.