Home Non Cigar Related

Alice in Wonderland (not the movie)

alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
Doing this on the piercer at the shop, drew it all on with marker today and should be starting the first session of ink tomorrow:

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    You need to move it on to the chest.. lol. BTW very cool job, can't wait to see what the final product brings.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Lol, she's our piercer, not trying to get all that personal with her. I'll keep progress posted, hope to get alot of it done pretty quickly, then wait for a full heal for background and tightening up. My goal is to have it done and healed by October to enter it in the convention here in New Orleans.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man you have to post more as you work. That is going to be cool.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Lol, she's our piercer, not trying to get all that personal with her. I'll keep progress posted, hope to get alot of it done pretty quickly, then wait for a full heal for background and tightening up. My goal is to have it done and healed by October to enter it in the convention here in New Orleans.
    hehe, tell her that you need more canvas!!!! btw, if you were in my area I would so have you do an alien like in your avatar!!! Seems like you got skills.
    An alien would be great. Aren't you in Oregon? I should be up in Washington state in about two years, that's where we plan to retire.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    I didn't know you were a tattoo artist Alien. That's awesome. I'm in the planning stages of some pretty big work for the summer I'd like to get done. Fortunately I know an artist who I love, so the hard part is easy for me. Would love to see more of your work.
    Right on, there are alot of dope artists in VA, who's doing it? You can check out my stuff on my MySpace, myspace.com/alienmisprint .
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Good deal, post how it turns out!
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Believe or not, but I have been planning on a half-sleeve with an Alice in Wonderland theme (technically its from "Through the Looking Glass"). My idea will be based around the Walrus and the Carpenter poem, with the artwork based on the original woodcut drawings from the novel. image

I am imagining the Walrus and the Carpenter leadiing a line of the oysters. If you remember the Disney version, there was a part where the screen was split between night and day and I think I want that as part of the design. I also want a couple of lines of the poem going around my arm right above my elbow. I'm also thinking about getting it colored, but like how drawings were colored back in the 19th century.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    alienmisprint:
    Right on, there are alot of dope artists in VA, who's doing it? You can check out my stuff on my MySpace, myspace.com/alienmisprint .
    I'll check the stuff out later. If I move back home to Jackson, I'll have to swing down your way and get some work done finally.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    looks awesome man!!! keep us posted as it continues!
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    great work Tony ...
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Any updates Tony?