Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

CAO Brazilia

betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
Amazing, really loved this cigar despite the fact that it EXPLODED toward the end (pictures on the site.) Nice chocolate and dominant coffee flavors. Anyone else had construction issues? It was really bizarre.

Comments

• Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    no construction issues with mine, had my first the other night and loved it, definitely wont be the last
  • Options
    gdsim1gdsim1 Posts: 213
    Two for three for me on these - two had a picture perfect burn, and one was a TOTAL canoe! All were delicious tho, and I look forward to having more of them in the future.

• Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    yum. love this cigar. never had a construction issue with these, exploding sticks are the weirdest thing...
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I have a few from trades and cotm. I've only smoked one and it was a great smoke. Really smooth, same flavors you mentioned. No construction issues on that one.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    I just had this stick...freaking loved it! cant wait to get the money to get a box or a bundle of them...they were that awesome!
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    I just had this stick...freaking loved it! cant wait to get the money to get a box or a bundle of them...they were that awesome!
    If you are interested, I might be persuaded to do a split...
  • Options
    Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    I love the Brazilia too! The wrapper is yummy... How much can you get a box for, Beta?
  • Options
    I was actually eyeing just buying a box of the 5 tubos, or the cuban press sampler which has four brazilias in it.
  • Options
    betasynn:
    I was actually eyeing just buying a box of the 5 tubos, or the cuban press sampler which has four brazilias in it.
    Looks like a good sampler... It says sold out though? Anyway - I didn't know the Brazilias were so expensive! lol... Even though when you get used to getting cigar deals for $3 per cigar, everything seems expensive...
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Can anyone comment on how it compares to the Ccom Brazilian label?
  • Options
    sightunseen:
    Actually upon smoking the ccom Brazilian, I think the CAO packs a bit more flavor, but by no means does it pac 3-4 dollars more flavor. I am thinking about picking up a Brazilian Label box.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    betasynn:
    sightunseen:
    Actually upon smoking the ccom Brazilian, I think the CAO packs a bit more flavor, but by no means does it pac 3-4 dollars more flavor. I am thinking about picking up a Brazilian Label box.
    From my hazy memory, I recall pretty much the same thing. I know they both use the arapiraca wrappers. I thought the CAO was "meatier" while Ccom was a bit sweeter.
  • Options
    gdsim1gdsim1 Posts: 213
    sightunseen:
    betasynn:
    sightunseen:
    From my hazy memory, I recall pretty much the same thing. I know they both use the arapiraca wrappers. I thought the CAO was "meatier" while Ccom was a bit sweeter.
    +1 Had the same thought myself.

• Options
    I prefer the CAO as it packs a bit more flavor, but they are relatively similar. best thing is that all you need to do is email Jeff or Tim and ask for the hookup. Last time I ordered some, Jeff got them to me for $3 a piece as I remember for the Gol! Somewhere around $3. It's definitely worth the extra dollar per stick.
  • Options
    TatuajeVI:
    I prefer the CAO as it packs a bit more flavor, but they are relatively similar. best thing is that all you need to do is email Jeff or Tim and ask for the hookup. Last time I ordered some, Jeff got them to me for $3 a piece as I remember for the Gol! Somewhere around $3. It's definitely worth the extra dollar per stick.
    Where do I get their e-mails from :)?
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Renaissance_Man:
    TatuajeVI:

+1 if anyone could PM me them that'd be awesome!
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99:
    Renaissance_Man:
    TatuajeVI:

+1 if anyone could PM me them that'd be awesome!
    jjackson or tblythe (at) cigar.com
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    so i just got a box of ten(10) of the super anacondas, holy crap, i could use it as a freaking club! lol. Cant wait to let them sit so i can light one up(probably for the day) lol
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Had the Torpedo that GDSIM1 generously traded to me. Delicious! Great draw, perfect burn and just a great stick. Medium-Full but not overpowering. Very pleased with this cigar!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    sightunseen:
    betasynn:
    sightunseen:
    good call on that right there. the ccom brazilian is my favorite house blend.
  • Options
    MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    betasynn:
    Amazing, really loved this cigar despite the fact that it EXPLODED toward the end (pictures on the site.) Nice chocolate and dominant coffee flavors. Anyone else had construction issues? It was really bizarre.

I just had one tonight and it did the exact same thing to me!!! Was fine except for some slight self correcting uneven burn, right till the very end, then kablam, it went allover the place!!!

Great taste all the way though

• Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    wow i been smoking these for just about 2 yrs never had one explode,or come remotely close that, they are more flavorful for me then ccom label, i get the pirahna and ipanema sizes for about$4.50 per stick,
  • Options
    OrangeOrange Posts: 18

Let me tell you, I had my first Brazilia the other night and I loved it. I am a noob but I find I am leaning more toward the fuller bodied cigars and maduros. I want to try the Brazil house blends too for a comparison. but I guarantee when i get more room in my humidor, or a new one I will send an email asking for a hook up on the Brazilia Gol! box.

Heck I guess I can go one and ask, I can always use tuppadore right? HA! Where is that email again?

• Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed my CAO Brazilia Gol! the other night, what a great affordable stick!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I enjoy these, especially after some time in the humi. I lit one up with going on 3 years on it.