Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Diesel Unholy Cocktail Cigar Review Video

kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
image This 5

Comments

• Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Nice review, I just love these. I've smoked about 55 of them and they never dissapoint.
  • Options
    bsjones7bsjones7 Posts: 15
    Agreed. Smoked a ton of them and and loved em all
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Both of you are tempting me now, I have a couple left that I have had sitting for some time, I guess it's time to spark 'em. I'll report back......
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    After the review I'm wondering why I haven't smoked more of these! I've had a handful and have yet to be disappointed. Very good flavors on this cigar. Thanks for a great review!!!
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Great review! I love these too, haven't counted how many I've had, more than a dozen for sure. They have been a very reliable stick for me as well. My nephew just turned 18 and has been getting into stogies a bit. I gave him a Diesel and he loved it! Good stuff...
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    After not really being overly impressed with this smoke I traded them all away.
    Now I want to revisit this stick.

• Options
    doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Just torched my first Diesel last night and was impressed. I wasn't completely blown away, but it's a solid smoke that I'm looking forward to comnig back to.
  • Options
    I have to say I was wrong about this stick. I gave several out, but I have a few left. I am half way through one this morning and have had is since when it first came out. Wow, it's very flavorful, I need to get a box or two...
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    phobicsquirrel:
    I have to say I was wrong about this stick. I gave several out, but I have a few left. I am half way through one this morning and have had is since when it first came out. Wow, it's very flavorful, I need to get a box or two...

Do you feel these are as good as those Camacho triple maduros? Insert evil laughter here...

• Options
    Hmm, well they both have distinct flavors. The diesel is much cheaper thus it's a winner for me. I can pick up two boxes which give you 60 cigars vs 21 cigars for one box of 3x maddies.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Have not had one yet. Have two resting right now and want to give them a few more weeks.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I've had one of these, just one...wasn't too impressed with it actually. Thankfully i have a few more, and will give it try...hopefully I can taste what everyone else is tasting.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Krieg:
    I've had one of these, just one...wasn't too impressed with it actually. Thankfully i have a few more, and will give it try...hopefully I can taste what everyone else is tasting.
    if not, send me the rest and I have some grape cigars you can have =P
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    I've had one of these, just one...wasn't too impressed with it actually. Thankfully i have a few more, and will give it try... hopefully I can taste what everyone else is tasting.
    They are aweful. You'll still hate them. Spare yourself the anguish. Send them to me.
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    phobicsquirrel:
    Hmm, well they both have distinct flavors. The diesel is much cheaper thus it's a winner for me. I can pick up two boxes which give you 60 cigars vs 21 cigars for one box of 3x maddies.
    Hey squirrel, if you order those Diesels from Ccom soon, it would be 70 sticks, they have the buy a box get 5 free deal on right now :^)
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    Krieg:
    if not, send me the rest and I have some grape cigars you can have =P
    hmmmm...Grape is my favorite flavor...

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    One of my favorites. I have 9 remaining from my initial box split when they first came out. I think they have around 8 months or so age, and I can't wait to fire up another. I'm taking several home with me to MS over Memorial Day weekend.
  • Options
    Duder2:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Hey squirrel, if you order those Diesels from Ccom soon, it would be 70 sticks, they have the buy a box get 5 free deal on right now :^)
    oh yeah.. sweet.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    God I love Diesels. I'm down to my last 4 and I'm rationing them like ship's bread on a life raft.