Home General Discussion
Options

5 Vegas Limitada '10

Anyone had these? I look quickly for reviews but couldn't find any. Another site has them 10 for $30.

Comments

• Options
    LeftFiveLeftFive Posts: 184 ✭✭
    I haven't had them, but I bit on that deal. I was thinking about the past, present, future sampler here, but I have a ton of the 08's and 09's already. I'd let you know how they are after I get them, but I bet you wanna know before that ticker runs down.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Well I would definitely give this stick a try. I am really enjoying the one I'm smoking. It's not a power house but it does build and sneak up on ya so there is some strength. Very tasty smoke.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    I have two resting right now. I probably give them another couple of weeks.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I'd definitely recommend giving this cigar a try, I really like it based on trying two. Medium-full and reasonably complex with a few definite flavor shifts and a nice array of flavors.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Where would one find the aforementioned deal?
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    That would be CI, though that was last week they were up...I'm sure we'll be seeing more of them at $3 each over the next few weeks.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    fla-gypsy:
    Call in to your favorite ccom rep and ask them if they can match the deal. If they've got any in stock, you never know what they can work out!
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    the deal ccom has on the sampler right now is the way to go !
  • Options
    leonardleonard Posts: 359
    I think the 2010 is one of the best Limitada's. It is definitely the best out of the last few years imo.
  • Options
    LeftFiveLeftFive Posts: 184 ✭✭
    I've smoked one so far and liked it a lot. I was kind-of distracted while smoking it, and didn't give it the attention I wanted to.
    It didn't remind me of anything else, and out of everything I remember a sweetness that hit as you were drawing on it. I also think it's not as strong as the '08 or '09. I found those to be borderline overpowering.

All of that being said, I have 9 left, and hopefully can be more attentive next smoke.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    I just bought ten so I can't wait!