Home Non Cigar Related
Options

DONE WITH FINALS

I had my Organic Chem final today and that was my last one for this year!! I have 4 months to relax and work and travel before my senior year of college and I am SO pumped!!!!!! just wanted to share in my joy, now what to smoke tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Congrats! I am sure Betasynn will join you soon in the "I finished finals" victory... Have a nice Alec Bradley Tempus, an RP Decade, or Camacho Pre-Embargo or 2005, 2009... I just listed some of my Top 10 lol...
  • Options
    mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    Just got home from my last one. It sure feels good to be done for the year!
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    Enjoy man and congrats. School sucks at finals. I know so far two degree's down for me. Although I am thinking of a 3rd. If only there was a cigar smoking degree. Come on america lets get this program running for god sake people can go to scholl for fecking photography but not cigars. Sorry I ranted alittle there.
  • Options
    mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    Let's not start bashing on my profession ;)
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Congrats! I'll have a nice break mid-june until October. Can't wait!
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    I just finished my finals too...thirteen years ago this month.
  • Options
    bsjones7bsjones7 Posts: 15
    Yup. I remember those days. Graduated college 9 years and now have absolutely nothing to do with my degree. Lol. Couldn't be happier either
  • Options
    MAJORdorMoMAJORdorMo Posts: 356
    I don't have finals until the week of May 24. Then I get a week or 2 off followed by summer classes.