Home Ratings & Reviews

Hayblet reviews a 262!

HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
An awesome hitchhiker from Mr. Sandman in my turn at the Mystery Stick game went out this afternoon and had at it and wrote up my thoughts.. http://wbfiller.com/262-paradigm-cigar-review-by-spencer-i/ as always lemme know whatcha think of it.

Comments

• brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Great review, I totally agree. PM to you.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    brotheradam:
    Great review, I totally agree. PM to you.
    And replied to Sir!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow man that is great. I love all the pics. Will be sure it gets added to the 262 website under reviews.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Nice review!
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I'm waitin to get mine......these are sounding better and better. Nice review man! Making my mouth water for for now!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to torching the one Jsnake sent me. I have high hopes!!!!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Great review, I can't wait to try one of these. That one looked like the robo correct?

"Long ashes my friends."

• HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    Great review, I can't wait to try one of these. That one looked like the robo correct?
    Yes Sir. I always look up the "cigar specs" after I smoke it to make sure I post the correct gauge and length... it was towards the start of the review I believe.
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Nice review. I love these cigars and the guys (Mike & Jerry) there have been great to me as well. I think my favorite Vitola is the Torpedo.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krieg & zeebra I will be launching yours tomorrow.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Krieg & zeebra I will be launching yours tomorrow.
    Excelllent......reading all these reviews on em, got me wanting one, two, three of em...