Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Torano Dominico (new blend)

I tried my first of the new conny wrapped blend tonight and have to say it was pretty damn good! Construction was good, draw, burn, ash, were all very good. It was a nice mildly cedary, bit creamy, bit nutty, very slightly spicy smoke that I enjoyed quite a bit. For me it comes in at a medium-ish body. About the only thing I could complain about is that there was a mild harshness, but I'm sure that will go away with some time, I've only had them for a week or so now. Add in the fact that I got them on the ridiculously cheap DD they had a while back and it just get's even better. Anyone else tried this one yet?

Comments

• Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    nope but sounds tasty, I like nutty flavors in cigars.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    phobicsquirrel:
    of course you do. your a **** squirrel :D
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I was a little disappointed in them, didn't have the body I was expecting. I burn one at 0530 some days to get my day started. They are improving in flavor every day they rest.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    phobicsquirrel:
    of course you do. your a **** squirrel :D
    and....
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Had my first one tonight I got from GadwinDuil and like Duder2 it had a good draw and good burn with a creamy, nutty flavor and I enjoyed it. I'd definitely smoke more if I had more.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I think Alex sent me one of these... looks like I'm going to have to enjoy this one as a morning smoke tomorrow!
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Had one FOTT from the DD and thought it was decent. I'll definately smoke the rest of them. 2 coworkers and I have started a bit of a work herf on Mondays and Fridays on our lunch breaks and we're smoking these tomorrow. I'll let you guys know how it goes.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    I was a little disappointed in them, didn't have the body I was expecting. I burn one at 0530 some days to get my day started. They are improving in flavor every day they rest.
    I changed my mind and gave the rest to my son. These are going on my "No-Buy" list. Just lack any substance or flavor to me.
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    I had another one today and the harshness was gone like I thought it might. I've been getting into mild sticks lately and am really liking these when I want a mellow smoke.