Home Ratings & Reviews

La Aurora 1495 belicosa

TumblerTumbler Posts: 338 ✭✭
I was so enamored with the one Larry sent me. I saw a box on an auction, bid once, and got it. What am I in for?

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Don't know how the belicoso stacks up, but I looove the corona, the only La Aurora cigar I've had that I liked more was the same cigar with a special cameroon wrapper from 1994.
  • TumblerTumbler Posts: 338 ✭✭
    Thats good news Joe. :) I am not inclined to buy a box after one stogie, but I did really like it. :)
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Sweet! I've never had them, if you want to trade a few away, hit me a PM and we can work something out. :)
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    Tumbler:
    Thats good news Joe. :) I am not inclined to buy a box after one stogie, but I did really like it. :)

Glad you liked it! It's my fav. La Arurora for sure. Like Oliva V; it's so good I kind of think of it like it's own brand...
  • gdsim1gdsim1 Posts: 213
    LOVE THESE! Spicy little pepper pot from the pre-light draw, and they only get better from there. Ive got some resting in the humi right now, and its taking a LOT of willpower to let them sit for a few weeks... swear I can hear them calling to me every time I walk past the humi...

• TumblerTumbler Posts: 338 ✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    Sweet! I've never had them, if you want to trade a few away, hit me a PM and we can work something out. :)

PM sent...