Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

CAO Cameroon

I've had myself a few cameroons and I enjoyed them but always felt they were more like a "If there's nothing I'm jonesing for, I wouldn't mind a cameroon".

This morning I tried the first of the cigars that Zeebrea sent me and I picked out the CAO box-pressed Cameroon.
It was both, Fantastic, and Frustrating!
The construciton was frustrating for me because I do not have a poker - and that thing was sooo tight. I only actually got about half way through it because I couldn't get enough draw on it to keep it lit! Also this particular one was cracked a bit on the head and the crack seemed to open up a bit more the longer I smoked it. It didn't end up being to big a problem but if I had smoked it all the way down it coulda started to make and issue ;-P

I tell you what though - Right from the first draw after lighting, that thing was freaking tasty. A sort of light lime/citrus taste was on my lips for probably an hour after I finished, and the smoke was smoooooth.

Hands down my favorite Cameroon so far!

-Ryan

Comments

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I've been getting more into cameroon wrappers lately. I smoked a CAO CX2 recently which was real tasty. Funny about your construction issue, I've never experienced that with a CAO.