Home Non Cigar Related
Options

News from Poland...

ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
Hi all, I just found some internet and wanted to stop in and say hello. I hope all is well with all of you. There were a few packages that I was supposed to send out before I left but never got a chance to mail. I apologize for the delay and I will certainly make it up to you all. I am officialy half way through my time here in Poland and I have had a blast so far. We did i bit of traveling the first week, before heading out to the field. This country reminds me of home (Central NY, just south of Syracuse) in so many ways.

I wanted to let all of the Texas BOTL here know that I will be in Austin from the 6th to the 13th of June. If any of you will be in the area let me know. I know there is a bike a ralley in Austin that starts on about the 11th that maybe some of you will be at. My parents will be in Austin for the ralley so I will be there with them for some of it. Let me know if anyone wants to get together for a smoke and maybe a beer.

I will also be heading up to NY the week after I am in Texas. I will be making a stop in Reading, PA (hopefully we can meet up, Moose) and possibly stopping by the Ccom facilities to say hi so some of those peeps. Let me know if anyone wants to get together.

Again, I hope all is well with everyone. I should return with lots of time to make up for near the end of June.

Comments

• Options
    Also, if anyone is up for a herf in/near NYC sometime between June 14th and June 20th I would love to get something together... (Reni and Beta and anyone else in that area, maybe we can work something out??)
  • Options
    Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    ejenne87:
    Also, if anyone is up for a herf in/near NYC sometime between June 14th and June 20th I would love to get something together... (Reni and Beta and anyone else in that area, maybe we can work something out??)
    You got me excited, bro! I am definitely down for that! My house is open and there are also a few nice lounges I know in the city that we can overtake :)... PM me your number once you get back.. And I love Poland too! You are very close to my home country, Bulgaria! You should visit my mom ;)...
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Hope all is well, glad to hear from you. Have a bottle of sh!tty Polish beer for my long gone ancestors from there my friend, LOL. Best wishes and back stateside soon.
  • Options
    Oh, Ren---How I would love to make a "Id love to visit your mom joke" since its sooooooo waiting out there.....but I will resist the urge :)~
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    Oh, Ren---How I would love to make a "Id love to visit your mom joke" since its sooooooo waiting out there.....but I will resist the urge :)~
    Hahaahaah. You know what's even more funny? I'd love it if you could visit my mom ;)! She's been in need of a visit for a loong time...
  • Options
    I dont know what is meant by this, where it is headed, or in what context-----but I think i would be best served by taking a cold shower now.
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    I think Reni is trying to set you up on a date Vulchor, best take a few cold showers before answering back. Glad to hear you're having fun in Poland Evan, pick up a few ISOMs while your there :)
  • Options
    Garen B:
    I think Reni is trying to set you up on a date Vulchor, best take a few cold showers before answering back. Glad to hear you're having fun in Poland Evan, pick up a few ISOMs while your there :)
    Yeah - he'll def. need the showers! As far as ISOMs in Poland - Be CAREFUL! There are a LOT of fakes there and I have not heard anything about quality of cigars in general. A lot of these countries have some **** cigars for sale... I speak also from personal experience... Try to find a big and known even on the internet :) cigar store...
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Thanks for the update, Evan. Let me know when you're getting home and I'll have a delicious package all ready for you. Wish you were heading near Michigan - got a pretty little baby girl who you need to see!
  • Options
    So, I think the secret is out... I am back from the glorious country of Poland! I just wanted to say that I really missed being a part of this forum while I was away! I came back to see that The Sniper isn't a government assassin, and Ozzie is swimming in smokes now, as well as all the hilarity that took place while I was gone. It is really great to see the brotherhood that has formed here, and be reminded of the great cigar community I have become a part of. I know that I can travel to pretty much any state in this country and find someone there waiting with a smoke and a drink! And you all have the same waiting here with me. Hopefully I get a chance to do some traveling and see some of you guys in the near future.

It sure feels good to be home!
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I teach in Syracuse on Monday and Wednesday. If you're going to be home for a while, maybe we can meet up and have a smoke.
  • Options
    YankeeMan:
    I teach in Syracuse on Monday and Wednesday. If you're going to be home for a while, maybe we can meet up and have a smoke.
    That sounds like a great idea! I am planning on heading up to Syracuse on Wednesday to celebrate a friends birthday. Maybe she wont mind having a smoke with us...