Home Ratings & Reviews

Gurkha Empire Series I

Had my first one of these tonight and I must say I wasn't too impressed. It started off great with good draw, great flavor, and excellent smoke output. After about 3/4" it started downhill, burn got rather uneven and the flavor turned into something reminiscent of a stale ashtray. I still have the II and III resting, maybe they'll be a bit better but I do not think I'll be visiting this Gurkha again unless its free!

Comments

• GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    That's really sad to hear! I haven't personally had a Empire I but I have had my share of Empire II's and I quite taken with those guys. I hope you like the II more!
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    I find the III to be OK, though it can probably be equaled or bested by lots of other sticks. Some good flavor, more mild than I expected.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    so i bought a box of the 1....def the trick with this cigar is time to rest, cuz the longest i let them rest, the better they become. The two was pretty good but not omg wow, and just had the 3 the other day. Rather enjoyed them. Not overpowering but just in the middle and wouldnt mind having this weekly. I have the other 3 but yet have smoked them cuz i am letting them all sit