Home Ratings & Reviews

El Triunfador (New Blend) No. 6

sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
Had the cigar over the past weekend and man it was awesome. Floral notes with spice and what I describe as weak tea. I was smiling like an idiot by the second puff. Full review is at wbfiller.com. Sorry in advance for the crappy quality of the photos.

Comments

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    God! Those pictures are terrrible. Just kidding, Tony. Thanks for reviewing this one, I've got a couple waiting to be smoked here one of these days! Sounds really enjoyable.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    God! Those pictures are terrrible. Just kidding, Tony. Thanks for reviewing this one, I've got a couple waiting to be smoked here one of these days! Sounds really enjoyable.
    That's what I get for having a crappy cellphone camera, haha. Thanks for the feedback. I really want to try out the other sizes now. What sizes did you pick up?
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I grabbed two of the No. 1s (6.5x42 I think). The shop I was in didn't have the lancero as I recall.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Your photos are better than mine thats for sure :)... What phone do you have? I suspect an iPhone, but feel like your camera is better than mine (iPhone 3G)... I have a few reviews coming up shot with my DSLR though and they should look decent. Mr. Pillow's photos are always gorg... anyway... great review btw ;)..