Home General Discussion
Options

F*#% you all - GTFO

xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
Ok, let's say you're around a crowd you really don't like - what cigar would you light up to clear the room or just not-so-subtlety tell the mob "GTFO"?

Comments

• Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Black and Mild! That is the nastiest smelling stuff I have ever smelled. We had a lady that escaped a carjacking by burning the perp with a black and mild last week. At least they have some redeeming value.
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Light up an Erin Go Braugh, it smells like burning dust and gym socks. Tastes like it too.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    a fart! lol, um Acid Nasty since people seem to think it smells like the name.... havn't had one yet myself so I'm going off that based on other people's opinion!
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    A stick of dynamite.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Anything...people who don'tlike the smell doesn't matter what it would be
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Cain F. while I think they are good cigars, and I enjoy them, they do stink.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Russ55:
    A stick of dynamite.
    ^this!
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Sol cubano artisan. Pure cross between burning cat and dog ***. Only problem is i'd have to chew on spent kitty litter to clear my taste buds.
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    One of my Scoutmasters way back when (before it was considered a crime against humanity to smoke around children) smoked this Italian brand Parodi. (At least it sounds Italian, turns out it's a USA brand). A little dry cured thing, looked like a dog rocket and smelled worse (if that was possible). Although, part of me wants to track one down and see what it's really like. I don't think I ever saw Jack without one of these damn things in his mouth.
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My grandfather used to smoke some type of Italian stogie. It looked like in may have been wrapped by Helen Keller, had about four or five bends in it and it smelled like someone peed on a hot radiator. That cigar could clear out an auditorium!
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    YankeeMan:
    My grandfather used to smoke some type of Italian stogie. It looked like in may have been wrapped by Helen Keller, had about four or five bends in it and it smelled like someone peed on a hot radiator. That cigar could clear out an auditorium!
    ^ Best. Description. Ever.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Whatever the old guys at the bowling alley I used to go to when I was a kid smoked. That place stunk to high heaven. They probably smoked Macadoodoos.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..