Home General Discussion
Options

Poor fools....I feel bad for you guys!!!

zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
Weekend Blitz!

How can you say no? MoW SE.......10 for $49.95! Enjoy!

Comments

• Options
    Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    if only i had the space:(
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    What? No. Damn.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    How does the SE compare to the regular MoW and ruination?

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Krieg:
    Honestly, I wasn't that big a fan. I love the Ruination, it is tops on my list, but just can't get into the SE. It may have more to do to my aversion of Figurado's though, as I always have burn problems. I've had two, and both canoed on me bad.
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    A Figurado is a cigar with an irregular shape and pointed at one end. This includes Saloman (the actual name for the MOW SE shape in this deal), torpedo, belicoso, perfecto and so on. It's not one particular shape, but rather a category.
  • Options
    bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:

Can't comment on taste because I've never had them, but I know that they are salomon-size/shape, and I believe that the SE uses a different wrapper as well.

• Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    It's the ruination wrapper with the regular's filler. So the strength is that of the standard line with lots of the flavor of the ruination. Salomon size makes it fairly complex. Like the ruination it improves with some rest. This is a good deal. I don't know if I am going to be able to convince the wife that I need to spend more on cigars.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    zoom6zoom:
    A Figurado is a cigar with an irregular shape and pointed at one end. This includes Saloman (the actual name for the MOW SE shape in this deal), torpedo, belicoso, perfecto and so on. It's not one particular shape, but rather a category.
    my mistake... i knew that, was just typing quickly at work.
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    just got back from vacation. totally broke, and you guys hit me with this. aw @#$@#@#
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    cholmes8310:
    Krieg:
    Honestly, I wasn't that big a fan. I love the Ruination, it is tops on my list, but just can't get into the SE. It may have more to do to my aversion of Figurado's though, as I always have burn problems. I've had two, and both canoed on me bad.
    my opinion as well. I was going to get a box but thanks to jsnake I was able to try one and while not bad it just doesn't wow me.