Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Fun and Games

Comments

• RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Parrot, African Gray
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Snake; Boa.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Sorry for the lack of clues was out of town with no Internet connection at all.

Judo is the closest so far with the dog part. Just need the breed now guys.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Dog - Labrador
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Dog Pitbull?
    This is one of the smartest breeds.
    Dog - Labrador
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    German Shepard
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    border collie
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    golden retriever
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Siberian Husky
    LOL i think poodle!
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    It is obviously a Rottweiler.
    Vulchor:
    It is obviously a Rottweiler.
    What???? Incorrect.

But......BigT is correct. It is a border collie.
    BigT06:
    border collie
    Got it man. Pm me your info please
    Time for my question: What kind of guitar do i play (primarily) at shows? I'm looking for something a little more specific than make/model.... clues will come daily till figured out.
    6 string bass? maybe an Ibanez SR5006E?
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Gibson, Les Paul Electric
    RampMonkey:
    Gibson, Les Paul Electric
    good guess. My back-up is actually a Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop 40th anniversary (made in '91).

but I am looking for the "main guitar" I play at shows...

1st CLUE: it is not a Gibson. But it is made by another company's Custom Shop department.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bumpity

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    ok gonna cheat and throw two out there a Kramer Vanguard or a Ibanez JEM7V Steve Vai Signature
    Guild GAD-JF30?
    lcpleel:
    Guild GAD-JF30?
    nope. (that's actually a very customized GAD-50 in the pic on the what you smoking tonight thread... but great observation!)
    CLUE #2:

it's made in America, and is considered a "signature" model. I play it through a custom Marshall 40 watt head and Marshall 1960 Classic 4x12 cabinet. (that means it's electric, for those who have no idea what I'm talking about lol)

it is considered one of the most versatile guitars available.
    Fender Stratocaster. I have no idea what that is but I heard it in a movie once.
    Marker:
    Fender Stratocaster. I have no idea what that is but I heard it in a movie once.
    It is a Fender Stratocaster! HOWEVER, I need a little more than that... remember, it is a signature model.

CLUE #3 (this one should give it away if you know anything about Strats...):
    There is a picture of a kokepelli playing a guitar on the neck plate. (on the back side of the guitar, on the plate that holds the bolts for the neck in place. It is the only guitar to feature this.... side note: I have the same pic tattooed on my right wrist, but I got it about 3 yrs before the guitar came out... it was fate! LOL)
    I will let someone who knows more about guitars try this one. I hate to google this stuff.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Eric Johnson Signature - Fender, Stratocaster
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shot in the dark, but if it is a sig model, and Icon specific based on the general age group I would definitely have to go with Mark Knophler Stratocaster... but just a shot in the dark end of day. -- Jarman
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Shot in the dark, but if it is a sig model, and Icon specific based on the general age group I would definitely have to go with Mark Knophler Stratocaster... but just a shot in the dark end of day. -- Jarman
    And honestly simply because Dire Straits and also when Mark went solo is just an American Icon. -- Jarman
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."