• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I;m gonna go with GI Joe
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    The Kid:
    Marker:
    The Kid:
    Marker:
    Ok, my turn for this.

1980s cartoon. My kids recently found this cartroon on a free on demand channel from our cable provider. They love it even though it might not be considered appropriate for kids these days.

Because Spongebob is dumber than **** but somehow that show still makes the airwaves. sad.
    Whoa,,hang on a sec Sponge Bob Rocks, How could you not love SpongeBob??Not to mention Squidward, Patrick and Sandy..Ohhhh say it isnt so...
    ll go with fraggle rock
    You are wrong... on both counts! :)
    No Youre Wrong Colonel Sanders...lol
    The price is wrong, bit@h.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Mephisto:
    Voltron!
    oooh I remember that one!!!!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marker:
    Ok, my turn for this.

1980s cartoon. My kids recently found this cartroon on a free on demand channel from our cable provider. They love it even though it might not be considered appropriate for kids these days.

Because Spongebob is dumber than **** but somehow that show still makes the airwaves. sad.
    Hey Hey Hey...It's Fat Albert!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    The Kid:
    Marker:
    The Kid:
    Marker:
    Ok, my turn for this.

Whoa,,hang on a sec Sponge Bob Rocks, How could you not love SpongeBob??Not to mention Squidward, Patrick and Sandy..Ohhhh say it isnt so...
    ll go with fraggle rock
    You are wrong... on both counts! :)
    No Youre Wrong Colonel Sanders...lol
    The price is wrong, bit@h.
    ok after my poetry insult I guess I deserve that one..Your so hard to please...I suppose you didnt like the power puff girls either
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I had a kid in the 80s. He loved Pinky and the Brain. So did I. All 13 episodes.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    ill go with Beetlejuice
    This cartoon had to do a lot with omens early on.
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Thunder Cats
    Winner on the Thundercats. I loved the show as a kid and my kids are now watching it from start to finish. Fun watching it with them. PM me your info Mephisto.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marker:
    Winner on the Thundercats. I loved the show as a kid and my kids are now watching it from start to finish. Fun watching it with them. PM me your info Mephisto.
    Damn that was gonna be my answer..he beat me to it though..its all good. Love Thundercats
    Marker:

PM sent. My turn:

So long story short....I finally gave my beloved a ring and not just any ring. I gave her the band from one of my favorite ISOMs...which one was it?
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Partagas

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Cohiba
  • michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 202 ✭✭
    Fuente
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    romeo y julieta
    Bolivar
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Punch
  • ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Hoyo de Monterey
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Ramon Allones
    Hint: One of the forum's favorite blenders cut his chops with this blender.
    Vegas Robania
    Winner! PM me your info.
    Name 5 of my top 10 cigars. NC only. I will give some direction tomorrow after some guesses if no one gets it.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Anejo, Camacho Triple Maduro, LP No 9, Ashton VSG, davidoff millennium
    robbyras:
    Anejo, Camacho Triple Maduro, LP No 9, Ashton VSG, davidoff millennium
    In true mastermind fashion. I will not put any pegs down, red or white.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Marker:
    Name 5 of my top 10 cigars. NC only. I will give some direction tomorrow after some guesses if no one gets it.
    d.X, SL Habano, Olivia V, Olivia V Maddy, and ACID Nasty
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Marker:
    d.X, SL Habano, Olivia V, Olivia V Maddy, and ACID Nasty
    A couple are correct.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Bumpity BUMP, BUMP, BUMP!