Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Fun and Games

Comments

• rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    laker1963:
    Ford LTD
    That was gonna be my original guess but I think they stopped making it before '91
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Not a Ford product.. It was a GM auto..only available in coupe ( two door style) until 1990 than a sedan ( four door style ) was offered.. But the coupes were pretty spacious.
  • ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    I've got the answer, but I've been winning just about every other time so I'll hold off and let someone else have a chance... for now.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    I would be thinking of one of the smaller Cadillacs, but I don't think any of them were available that long.
    urbino:
    I would be thinking of one of the smaller Cadillacs, but I don't think any of them were available that long.
    Nope Urbi, not a Cadillac kind of guy.
    I'm having a hard time coming up with many "personal luxury cars." To me, "personal" suggests smallness, and small luxury cars haven't exactly been common releases from American automakers.
  • btmislesbtmisles Posts: 125
    Buick Regal
    btmisles:
    Buick Regal
    I'm pretty sure you just nailed it.
    btmisles:
    Buick Regal
    btmisles, That is indeed the car that I owned several of.. They were the best car I ever owned and will hold a place in my heart and mind forever. P.M me your info, let me know what you like, and I'll see what I have to send your way.. You are now up with the next question.
    Scrambler:
    btmisles:
    Buick Regal
    I'm pretty sure you just nailed it.
    Dude, you are the Karnac of cars.
    Dang, I was close. At least I had the right product line.
    rdnstn:
    Dang, I was close. At least I had the right product line.
    That would have been my next clue.. But I was going to wait a while to give you a second chance, since that would have been the give away clue..
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    btmisles:
    Buick Regal
    btmisles, That is indeed the car that I owned several of.. They were the best car I ever owned and will hold a place in my heart and mind forever. P.M me your info, let me know what you like, and I'll see what I have to send your way.. You are now up with the next question.
    '88 Buick Regal Custom 2door Limited... Silver with grey trim and the "Many Spoke Design" hubcaps... my first car and the thing ran like a champ

Had the Digital Display which to this day is still the coolest I've ever had, seperate radio from tape player, super roomy, It didn't have the 3800 engine but it STILL had some oomph!

Man was that the best first car ever... big enough to protect yah, and chrome trim to make it look super-sleek
    Very Nice!

PM Sent

Will have to think of a question, but I will have it up by the end of the day.
    btmisles:
    Very Nice!

PM Sent

Will have to think of a question, but I will have it up by the end of the day.
    btmisles, Got your info, check your P.M.
    I know I'm late but I have had a b***h of a time coming up with a question.

Pretty lame but here it is...

Where did I attend College?

Hint 1. It is an Engineering school in the northeast quadrant of the US.
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    MIT?
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    That's easy...Colgate.
    Milwaukee School of Engineering
    Hint 2: In New York (not colgate)
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Luko:
    That's easy...Colgate.
    Stupid.... Colgate is a Dentist college, kinda like McUniversity
    Rensselaer Polytechnic
    Hint: Ice Hockey was our only Div I sport.
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Clarkson University?
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    New York College of Technology?
    bbc020:
    Clarkson University?

Got it!

PM me your info and I'll get a package out to ya.

Just so I don't tick anyone off, bbc doesn't quite have the post count but I know he has sent a package to jozer in the MAW. If it is ok with the rest of the community I will send him his winnings. If you want me to hold off until joe gets his, I will... Thoughts??
    btmisles:

Just so I don't tick anyone off, bbc doesn't quite have the post count but I know he has sent a package to jozer in the MAW. If it is ok with the rest of the community I will send him his winnings. If you want me to hold off until joe gets his, I will... Thoughts??
    I was going to pm the person that started the thread, but notice he hadn't been on since July. I don't mean to step on toes either.
    I say, in the interest of upholding the rules, you hold on to his winnings until Joe adds his name to the good trader list. This way, nobody is being penalized, just made to play by the rules. In the meantime, bbc020 could go ahead and ask his question.
    Scrambler:
    I say, in the interest of upholding the rules, you hold on to his winnings until Joe adds his name to the good trader list. This way, nobody is being penalized, just made to play by the rules. In the meantime, bbc020 could go ahead and ask his question.

this sounds fair to me

btw PM Sent

is it ok if I post question in morning?
    yep, rules say 48 hours and I think you are still within that. We don't get too harsh if it takes a lil extra time, as long as it's not too excessive.