Home General Discussion

Comments

• sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Nice. I've never tried Gran Habanos before. I got a couple of G.A.R.s in the mail last week so I'll get to sample them soon.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Man I've been trying to nail down a release date on these.
    So far I've got nothing.

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    When you find out please let us know or pm me.. lol, maybe we can do a split...
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    This reminds me that I really, really need to work out a trade or grab a couple 3 Siglos with my next order. It has been far too long.

Hope this new one is a winner for them!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I would trade with ya but I have a few left... I can look when I get home though.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    This reminds me that I really, really need to work out a trade or grab a couple 3 Siglos with my next order. It has been far too long.

I have some sitting in my humi, PM me you address and I'll get a couple out to you.
    bandyt09:
    TatuajeVI:

I have some sitting in my humi, PM me you address and I'll get a couple out to you.
    :) I'll PM you. Thanks!
    PM back to you.
    bandyt09:
    PM back to you.
    And back to you.
    And to you once again.
    Just got a facebook message from Rob at Gran Habano these cigars should be out in 2 weeks!
    Now I'm Hyped!

Link to the info. LINK
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    I've always enjoyed their stuff. The Vintage 2002's came close to being my daily smoke for a while.
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    Pretty excited to try this one myself. I started off on the #5, very good corojo wrapper. Then had a few GARs that really impressed. Now I've also moved on to the 2002 which is an insane deal for the price IMHO. They've built some good rep with me, so I'll give this one a try pretty quick when it comes out.