Home Non Cigar Related

The Eagles

sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
Just bought a pair of tickets to their show next week. Holy Christ they are expensive.

Comments

• Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    if you wanted cheap you could go see the pigeons in the park.;):p
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    It's always nice to get a chance to see some older bands while they're still able to tour, so for me a higher ticket price is worth it. I'm going to see Rush in August, that is a band I won't miss if they come within 150 miles of me, killer show.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Yea, that was the reason we decided to go. Next time AC/DC is in town I'm going to make sure to get tickets.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Love their music, hate their attitude and politics
  • Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    Last time I got to see The Eagles was the Hell Freezes Over show and it was way more than what I like to pay for a concert but worth every penny. They put on one hell of a show. Now I have my brother rubbing the fact that he got Roger Waters tickets for The Wall. Damn I miss being single sometimes.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Dustin1981:
    Last time I got to see The Eagles was the Hell Freezes Over show and it was way more than what I like to pay for a concert but worth every penny. They put on one hell of a show. Now I have my brother rubbing the fact that he got Roger Waters tickets for The Wall. Damn I miss being single sometimes.
    Pink Floyd > Roger Waters.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    OK, I went to the show last night and I have to say the ticket price was worth every penny. They played an amazing 3 hour set.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Dustin1981:
    Got my gf and I tickets to his show in DC for her for mothers day. Not my kid though...lol