Home Ratings & Reviews

Cigar.com Brazilian Label Corona - Now Part of My Top 10!

2»

Comments

• Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Very interesting experience - have not had one like with the CCOM Label... How long did you let the cigar rest before smoking it? Also - what is your RH right now? Maybe zeebra had it a quite different level...
  • i got 4 of these in a trade the other day. i smoked one over the weekend.....very nice......have three more left..ohh boyyy...lol
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    so I got 4 of these and I hate to say this but one had to be the like **** made one.... the end was kind of frazzled? and not even halfway through some kind of brown **** started leaking out the end of it and the taste had to be off cause it was just absoulutly horrid tasted like a dried out dog **** (not that I know what that tastes like I'm just guessing) fortunatly I had a CAO Brazilla with me as well so that made up for it and after inspecting the other 3 I had I couldn't find the flaws the one I had this afternoon had.
    Did u get those from me? I forgot... How long did u let them rest? I might have slipped one dog-**** in there as a filler, I forgot ;) lol....
  • MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    Renaissance_Man:
    Very interesting experience - have not had one like with the CCOM Label... How long did you let the cigar rest before smoking it? Also - what is your RH right now? Maybe zeebra had it a quite different level...

My humi is set to 70%, it's been about three weeks it's been resting, should be long enough to get aclimated, I'm pretty sure the filler was crappy in this gar it just had a leaf that burnt faster than the others around it, that's all.

• HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Renaissance_Man:
    Did u get those from me? I forgot... How long did u let them rest? I might have slipped one dog-**** in there as a filler, I forgot ;) lol....
    Yes it was one of the ones you sent me and I let them rest for roughly two weeks... I dunno what happened but the other 3 I have left seem to be flawless so what happened to the one I attempted to smoke yesterday is unknown, I wasn't worries since I had a CAO brazilla with me it was just kind of a bump in the road while I was trying to win a game of Magic is all. So no worries Sir Not sure if that question was directed at me or not but I kep the RH around 67%
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Ccom Brazilia is an excellent value stick with good flavor
    Hayblet:
    Renaissance_Man:
    Yes it was one of the ones you sent me and I let them rest for roughly two weeks... I dunno what happened but the other 3 I have left seem to be flawless so what happened to the one I attempted to smoke yesterday is unknown, I wasn't worries since I had a CAO brazilla with me it was just kind of a bump in the road while I was trying to win a game of Magic is all. So no worries Sir Not sure if that question was directed at me or not but I kep the RH around 67%
    Hm... Weird... I guess Alex is to blame since he sent me the box ;)! LOL... Jk... I think they might have need MORE rest. The box was out for a bit before I housed it in and my humidity was pretty odd for the past few weeks... Let them rest and try one again...