Home General Discussion
Options

La Riqueza No. 3 Boxes $99.95 w/ Free Shipping

Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
Hope you jokers saw the daily deal today. You will never see anything like it again so if you are on the fence, pull trigger right away. Also, with our online order freebie, if you add anything to your order to get the total up over $100 you will get a free cigar jar humidor.

Comments

• Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    In for one. My first box purchase!
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Sold out! as expected... I got in in time though :^)
  • Options
    kellygkellyg Posts: 376
    They are not sold out yet. But getting there...
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Odd, at the time I wrote that it said sold out...weird. At that time the weekend blitz said sold out too...weird.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Duder2:
    Odd, at the time I wrote that it said sold out...weird. At that time the weekend blitz said sold out too...weird.
    maybe it was just for you and they wanted others to get some as well.....lol.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    This is a great stick! I had one a few weeks back, and really dug it. I'd be in for the box if funds weren't tied up elsewhere.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    If I ordered more cigars right now, let's just say my wife would get half of them. . . . . . . and the house.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    Hope you jokers saw the daily deal today. You will never see anything like it again so if you are on the fence, pull trigger right away. Also, with our online order freebie, if you add anything to your order to get the total up over $100 you will get a free cigar jar humidor.
    Alex you're a mad man...thanks for the killer deal on a fantastic cigar. If I ever have cause to wonder why I keep coming back to ccom, well this is my answer.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    j0z3r:
    Alex Svenson:
    Alex you're a mad man...thanks for the killer deal on a fantastic cigar. If I ever have cause to wonder why I keep coming back to ccom, well this is my answer.
    I figured you'd be all over this one, Joe. :)
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    j0z3r:
    Alex Svenson:
    I figured you'd be all over this one, Joe. :)
    I gave it a full day, really mulled it over and since it wasn't sold out I figured it was a sign from The Beard that I was fated to purchase the deal. Signs from The Beard are few and far between and are not to be squandered lest one should find himself forsaken and cast out of the Infinite Kingdom where The Beard resides. All Hail The Beard!!!
  • Options
    MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    That really was a killer deal, I have not tried them yet, so am really relying on the recommendation of my fellow BOTLs here, I just had to pull the trigger on this one! Skipped out on cigar jar deal as I already had one one the way from the Cain F DD and last weeks w/end blitz + a Sol Cubano sampler that put me over the ton.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    I had put deep thought into this after wanting to come up with an argument that we were not jokers but sadly we are, I don't think there has been a serious thread that doesn't get derailed at some point.. so yes we are a bunch of jokers. :(