Home Non Cigar Related

I'm moving too

ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
Well it's just down the road like 10 minutes from where I am now but guys I am proud to say that come Wednesday I will be the proud owner of a brand new town house. Did my 1 week prior walk through the other day. Would of taken pics then but there was an issue. The water heater malfunctioned the day of and flooded half the basement but no worries the builder already has it taken care of. Much rather it happen then instead of a month or two down the road. It is a 3 Level, 1 Car Garage, Finished Basement, 3 Bedroom, 2 Full bath, 2 Half Bath 2085 sq foot town home. Plus the backyard is getting fenced in starting the day after I close with the same people who framed my house. I can't wait. This is my first house and it's been quite an adventure. I feel so blessed to of been able to purchase a brand new place and I'm getting the first time home buyers tax credit to boot. Just wanted to share my happiness. Here are some pics from during the construction and I'll post finished ones later. Outside image Foyer image Garage image Basement imageimage Family Room image Kitchen imageimageimageimage Entertainment Room image Master Bedroom (that's my Real Estate Agent, not me...lol) imageimageimageimage Master Bath (it also has a separate shower next to the tub) imageimage

Comments

• HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations bro! That is too cool....I love brick townhouses, and that looks like a great place!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Hays:
    Congratulations bro! That is too cool....I love brick townhouses, and that looks like a great place!
    Thanks brother! Yeah I got lucky that they still had a brick in this style available. I got the last one...lol I'm not big on the vinyl front townhouses. I loved getting to put my own personal touches on it too. I did hardwoods in the kitchen, dining room, family room, the adjacent hallway and half bath. Plus the carpet turned out to look great too. I can't wait to get pictures of it finished and put them up!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Sweetness... dude, that looks like it's going to be a cool spot.

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    very nice. I'm sort of jealous though... but I'm happy for ya!
    Thanks guys! Yeah it's def a very nice place that I'm stupid excited about....lol I feel all grown up which sucks though....haha
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Congrats on the new place, I am sure you will enjoy it. Be sure you set up a cigar lounge in the backyard!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!
    fla-gypsy:
    Congrats on the new place, I am sure you will enjoy it. Be sure you set up a cigar lounge in the backyard!
    Thanks! Yeah I've been scouting out some stuff for the back yard. I wanna get one of the firepit tables with chairs to have as my cigar lounge :)
    jsnake:
    Congrats!
    Thanks man!
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    congrats bro....its a awesome feeling buying ur first place..just bought mine in sept(just beware getting the tax credit is a pain n the ass(took me 6 months!)!
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    congratulations bro
    Thanks guys! Congrats on the place Joe! Yeah everybody said it's gonna be a huge p.i.t.a. to get but it's worth it for a free 8K...lol
    Well guys tomorrow is the big day to move in. Closing went well and have already got to work on the painting. Unfortunately my buddies I had lined up to help bailed on me today so that will def make things more complicated. But it is what it is.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Very nice! Mine didn't come with a garage or a blonde.