Home General Discussion
Options

Fire, anyone?

jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
One of my favorite sticks is/was the Fire, by Indian Tabac. Then I learned that the line had been discontinued.

I went online and searched for any seller of cigars that might still have some and found a couple. But, when I tried ordering from them I learned that they didn't have any either and their webpage hadn't been updated in months.

So you BOTL's are my last resort. Does anyone know of a seller of cigars (B & M, online retailer, whatever) who may still have some on hand? I prefer the double corona but would take whatever is available. I smoked my next-to-last double corona yesterday so now I'm down to 1.

You can PM me with info if you prefer.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Marty

Comments

• Options
    badge54fdbadge54fd Posts: 241
    hmmm a Fire smoke...

Since I work for fire, would also love to have one myself. If you get extras, I would be interested in setting up a trade.

• Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Wish I could help. I smoked them as well and have found nothing with the spice of the IT Fire
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    One of my favorite sticks is/was the Fire, by Indian Tabac. Then I learned that the line had been discontinued.

I went online and searched for any seller of cigars that might still have some and found a couple. But, when I tried ordering from them I learned that they didn't have any either and their webpage hadn't been updated in months.

So you BOTL's are my last resort. Does anyone know of a seller of cigars (B & M, online retailer, whatever) who may still have some on hand? I prefer the double corona but would take whatever is available. I smoked my next-to-last double corona yesterday so now I'm down to 1.

Marty

I hate it when that happens, you order it, but then an email comes a few days from then. After that you have to wait to get your money credited back. btw, sorry I have no fires, never even heard of it.
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    I might know a guy with four or five of them, want me to ask? I think actually RenaissanceMan might have a few too.
  • Options
    Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    jlmarta:

Marty

PM to you
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Call Tim
  • Options
    Okey Dokey, Thanks.

Marty

• Options
    MAJORdorMoMAJORdorMo Posts: 356
    Fourtotheflush:
    Call Tim

If he's gonna be calling anyone, it should be Andy.

^_^
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never had a Fire but remember seeing them all over. I heard they were pretty darn good. Indian Tabac was my first cigar love.
  • Options
    betasynn:
    I might know a guy with four or five of them, want me to ask? I think actually RenaissanceMan might have a few too.

Sorry I haven't responded sooner but I've been 'out-of-pocket' for a few days. I just finished calling the last couple possible sources for some of the sticks but with no success. If you know someone who has a few I might be willing to buy 'em from him. My inventory doesn't lend itself too well to trading, although I'm not against it. I just don't have much that other folks might want.

I'd be grateful for any leads.

Marty

• Options
    Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    Marty check your inbox.
  • Options
    Received and replied. Thanks.

Marty