Home General Discussion
Options

Esteban Carreras Event

MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
For those BOTLs in the Greater Houston area, my local B&M (well nearest to my shack even if it is 14 miles away!) is having a Esteban Carreras event, Tuesday, May 25th, late afternoon till closing (8:00pm). The guy in the store told me this verbally even though, surprisingly there is nothing on their website http://www.absolute-tobacco.com . They are located a few miles south of IH-10 at 1450 W. Grand Parkway S., Suite L, Katy, TX 77494, at the intesection of TX99 (Grand Pkwy & Bay Hills Blvd, in the north west corner of the strip mall there. If you are travelling west out of Houston on I-10 (Katy Fwy) in the evening I suggest you exit Mason road, left and head south to Kingslands, right and go west to Grand Pkwy, left and turn into strip mall before Bay Hills. the traffic at TX99 and IH-10 is horrible in the evenings. I'll be there at about 6:00pm look forward to meeting other BOTLs from here (do we have a secret handshake or something to identify each other ;) )!!!

Comments

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    He is also having the event on Thursday the 27th at the Serious Cigars main location in the Champions area (cigar fest was held here) . Doubt I make this one either.
  • Options
    MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    okay, never been to serious cigars (yet!) they are not too far from my office (290 & IH-610) But absolute tobacco is more than half way home :)
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bumpity bumpity,

Had to Necro this thread as there's an Esteban Carreras event this Friday June 15th at West Coast Cigar.  I haven't heard much about Esteban Carreras, so I'm soliciting opinions, anyone try their cigars, what did you think?

I guess their new ones are Mr. Brownstone and Hellcat, but I'm interested in opinions on any of their cigars.  C'mon guys, opinions are like belly buttons, most people have them.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^An old girlfriend had no bellybutton, I figured she was an alien. Sorry, can't help with the Carreras, I read that they are blended by AJF