Home General Discussion

I feel like a King

Well, today is my 21st birthday, and I feel like a King. I'm sitting here enjoying a nice glass of Australian wine, and yesterday was just as good as today. I finished up work at noon so I decided to head over to the local B&M, bought a JDN Antano, Casa Magna Colorado, and an LFD Airbender. I smoked the first two and enjoyed some good conversation with the guys there. Then I went home and relaxed until my girlfriend told me it was time for me to come over to celebrate my birthday. I walked in to a candle lit dinner table with a fancy menu displaying a four course, home made Greek meal. It was, simply put, amazing. Not only did I get a four course meal, but I also got a handmade card and a special notebook to put all of my inspirations for music, film, books, designs, etc. in. Needless to say, I consider myself the luckiest guy in the world and I can't wait to see how today goes.. Just thought I'd share :)

Comments

• sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Happy bday, sir. Glad to hear you've had a great one. Now go out there and buy beer for some minors.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats and Happy Birthday! My son turned 21 in January and for a belated birthday present we went to this year's Cigar Fest. It was only fitting as he got me into man mades in the first place.
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Congrats on the 21st!!
  • brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Wow, that's awesome. Happy 21st.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Happy 21st birthday! Before you know it, you'll be coming up on 30. :)
  • gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the big 21. Musings on cigars appropriate for your notebook?
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    gripnrip:
    Congrats on the big 21. Musings on cigars appropriate for your notebook?
    most definitely, I have a feeling that will happen. Thanks for all the bday wishes guys!
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy b-day to you! Sounds like a great day(and night)
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    happy birthday brother !!!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    air benders alone make me feel like a king.

happy 21st
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Hey man. Happy B-day. Mine is coming up and as usual it is a work day!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Happy birthday bro!

• firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    Happy 21st birthday! Before you know it, you'll be coming up on 30. :)

Or 40 ;). Happy B day buddy!
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Well Happy Birthday ! If You don't have plans yet I am headed to my Lake this weekend. It will be packed with nothin but PARTY ! Can't think of a better way to keep on celebrating ! Sitting on the boat smoking a cigar......mmmmmmmm.......
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    sightunseen:
    Happy bday, sir. Glad to hear you've had a great one. Now go out there and buy beer for some minors.
    +1 on that!
  • OrangeOrange Posts: 18
    Ahh, to be 21 again.... happy bday!
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    HAppy 21st birthday! Sounds like a really enjoyable day for you and your girlfriend soundsl like she really capped it off for you... Cigars are great, but having someone in your life like her is better!!!