Home Non Cigar Related

24 - series is done!

phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
So since there is a lost thread I thought I would ask if anyone watches 24 and if so what they thought of the last season. I for one have liked all the seasons though some are better than others but all in all probably the best series in the action genre. I really liked the finale though though wish more justice was done. Either way I am looking forward to the big screen outings.

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never could get into this show
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    The end couldn't come soon enough for me. Thank GOD they're over now.

• KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    bacon.jay:
    The end couldn't come soon enough for me. Thank GOD they're over now.

same here...season after season was the same ol thing...

"Long ashes my friends."

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I loved this season. It reminded me a bit of a Greek Tragedy. With President Taylor and Jack both losing themselves, and then a bit of redemption at the end. And of course, watching Jack torture people is always entertaining.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Yeah - saw the first season of this show and it was good... After that it become too much of the same stuff...
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    much of the same aye? well it is a show about terrorism... there isn't a whole lot of mystery there. then again what show changes much season to season...
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I have always been a HUGE fan of the show. I was hooked from the word go. I am really sad to see it end but honestly after season 5 the show declined so badly that it was almost unwatchable. I am excited for the new movie that's in the works now
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    much of the same aye? well it is a show about terrorism... there isn't a whole lot of mystery there. then again what show changes much season to season...
    LOST... ;)
    Renaissance_Man:
    phobicsquirrel:
    LOST... ;)
    lol, yeah... oh I'm on an island and can't get off for years, oh wait let's fight with others and show our native roots!!! Hell make a fracking boat and get off the damn island...
    I would say battlestar galactica changed things up a bit.