Home Ratings & Reviews

Reposaod '96

xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
Anyone have any thoughts on this? I bought a box of connies and stuck them in my humi for a month - so far, they're all burning irregularly, a few got plugged, and they just seem a bit harsh. I dunno - they're supposed to be blended by AJ Fernandez, but I'm really not tasting any of the magic in 'em. So anyone else try these?

Comments

• sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    The Habano is supposed to be the best one. I think Clearlysuspect got a box a few months ago and he really enjoyed it. I have a Habano chilling in the humi right now. Probably going to try it in the next couple of months.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I've had a single connecticut. I was unimpressed. Burn wasn't very good, flavor was very light. I've wondered before if this is the cigar the rollers practice on to learn how to roll a salomon.
  • brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    I've had a single conny and one in my humidor, I really liked it for a mild to medium.
  • 24footjet24footjet Posts: 132
    I really like them. When I want something with flavor and no punch this is it. Not the best there is, but burns pretty quick for the size and tastes great. Habano is better than the connecticut.