Home Non Cigar Related

Thank you!

I just wanted to offer my SINCEREST appreciation for all the servicemen and women (both past and present) for sacrificing so much for your country. I cannot express the longing that consumes me- the longing for this country to unite in SUPPORT of our troops. There are men and women putting their lives on the line for a country who doesn't care anymore. I thank yall very much for protecting my freedom and this piece of land!

Comments

• 24footjet24footjet Posts: 132
    I second the message.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    24footjet:
    I second the message.
    +1
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    +2!

Oh, and you're welcome. It was my pleasure serving our great country. :)
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    +3

And you're welcome, sir :) Glad to be in the Army.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    couldn't agree more...i have unparalleled appreciation for and gratitude toward anyone who is or has ever served in combat for America.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    +4. Liberty and freedom are secured at the end of a gun and I love them for providing it to me.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    +5! Thanks guys! Please just remember my fallen brethren and their families for the sacrifices. God how I miss them. RIP brothers......
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    AMEN TO THIS! God bless our troops and God bless America! Despite what many out there today would like us to believe, we ARE an exceptional country!
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    god bless our troops....thats why I am collecting cigars to send overseas to the marines and army over t here. the post is under the trades and games section guys!