Options

Xbox Live and online gaming?

2»

Comments

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Matt Marvel:
    wwhwang:
    Sweet! The new Kingdom Under Fire is coming out! And they're going back to their real-time fighting/strategy platform. I hated the boring rpg-but-without-roleplay fighting game they last released (I'm looking at you, Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom). And Fallout: Vegas? And CoD: Black Ops? Video games or cigars? What to do?
    You have to get Fallout: New Vegas. That's the one game I'm looking forward to. I can't wait.
    I know I'm getting New Vegas. I can't believe I waited til Fallout 3 to start playing the series. Two things I hated about Fallout 3 though. The bugs in the programming (sometimes NPCs would freak the hell out for no reason or not do anything they're supposed to) and the fact that it can take hours upon hours to find anything on the map, even with an online guide.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    wwhwang:
    Matt Marvel:
    wwhwang:
    Sweet! The new Kingdom Under Fire is coming out! And they're going back to their real-time fighting/strategy platform. I hated the boring rpg-but-without-roleplay fighting game they last released (I'm looking at you, Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom). And Fallout: Vegas? And CoD: Black Ops? Video games or cigars? What to do?
    You have to get Fallout: New Vegas. That's the one game I'm looking forward to. I can't wait.
    I know I'm getting New Vegas. I can't believe I waited til Fallout 3 to start playing the series. Two things I hated about Fallout 3 though. The bugs in the programming (sometimes NPCs would freak the hell out for no reason or not do anything they're supposed to) and the fact that it can take hours upon hours to find anything on the map, even with an online guide.
    Dude, I'm the only person I know that found his dad within an hour of starting the game.
    I was doing the standard run around and open the map/ level farming thing. When BAM "You've found me" I was so hurt.
    I didn't even get to go into DC. Worst. Glitch. Ever.

• Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    I didn't experience any real glitches with Fallout 3. Of course, I bought the game after it had been out for about a year, so that could have something to do with it. I also didn't have trouble finding things. Why? Console commands.
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    I started the Fallout 3 game quite awhile back...made a lot of progress. Something happened logging on once and all my progress was lost!!! I was devastated. Now whenever I log onto my windows live I get this start new game screen and I don't want to do that in case I get lucky and FIND my other file. I really like the game and it was the only game that I had seen a hardbound guide for... Even with the guide it was difficult. Console is very difficult to navigate.
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Stephen do you play MW2?
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Not really a huge FPS fan...
  • Options
    shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    I've been playing a lot of fifa 10 due to the world cup. I have MW2, WAW, and a bunch of other games so hit me up. I haven't been playing a lot of fps because I got burned out on them so I'm probably terrible. My gamertag is OgrenadeO if you want to add me. I think I have a few of you as friends but have never said hi.
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    shamrocked:
    I've been playing a lot of fifa 10 due to the world cup. I have MW2, WAW, and a bunch of other games so hit me up. I haven't been playing a lot of fps because I got burned out on them so I'm probably terrible. My gamertag is OgrenadeO if you want to add me. I think I have a few of you as friends but have never said hi.
    FIFA 10 is hands down one of the best sports games I've ever played. They do a helluva job making the FIFA games.
  • Options
    shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    No kidding ... I was practically addicted to it over the course of the past month. Can't wait for 11 to come out
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    FINALLY!!! I got my HDTV and Xbox 360 from my barracks! The movers finally came through! Look out, tweens, I'm comin' for you! Headshot!