Home Cigar 101
Options

How do you handle your "overflow" cigars?

2»

Comments

• Options
    GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    I have a coolidor holding probably 300+ sticks - and two desktop humi's holding about 20 sticks a pop... I stopped buying 'gars to prevent overflow... and yet I still have Two DD's of 5 vegas limitada 10 and relics sitting on top of my coolidor because I purchased without any space...
  • Options
    WoodyOWoodyO Posts: 12
    Probably a stupid question, but for those of you using the coolidor - Do you guys put the entire cigar box in there, or take the sticks out? I was wondering if the cigar box would affect the coolidor's humidity.
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    WoodyO:
    Probably a stupid question, but for those of you using the coolidor - Do you guys put the entire cigar box in there, or take the sticks out? I was wondering if the cigar box would affect the coolidor's humidity.
    I have both boxes and singles in my coolers. The boxes actually help stabilize the humidity as they are made of cedar. The down side is that they take up space.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    WoodyO:
    I put the entire box in. I have one cooler that has almost nothing but boxes. I used to crack the lids open, but after talking to some of the guys on here I don't anymore.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    What is this "overflow" I keep seeing you refer to? I guess since I smoke so much, I've honestly never had that particular problem. Whatever it is...