Home General Discussion
Options

New To the Forums Wanted to Say Hello

My name is Glen and I've been smocking cigars for a little over a year or two. I smoke a few a week, usually only when I play golf or cards, but sometimes on a nice evening. I enjoy full bodied cigars but also like a medium body. I like very flavorful cigars and tend to stay away from grassy or woody cigars. Though there are exceptions. Some of my favorite cigars, Gurkha Grand Reserve Churchills, Kahlula Robustos, 5 vegas series A, Fuente OpusX, Fuente Hemmingway. Looking through the forum you all seem very friendly and helpful, and I hope to get to know you all.

Comments

• Options
    Phobicsquirrel, Welcome and hope you enjoy being apart of this very unique group. We share the like of some of the same Sticks. :)
    Brian
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    My name is Glen and I've been smocking cigars for a little over a year or two. I smoke a few a week, usually only when I play golf or cards, but sometimes on a nice evening. I enjoy full bodied cigars but also like a medium body. I like very flavorful cigars and tend to stay away from grassy or woody cigars. Though there are exceptions. Some of my favorite cigars, Gurkha Grand Reserve Churchills, Kahlula Robustos, 5 vegas series A, Fuente OpusX, Fuente Hemmingway. Looking through the forum you all seem very friendly and helpful, and I hope to get to know you all.
    Hey squirrel, looks like you hit on some seriously good cigars right from the start. Welcome to the group it's great to have new experiences and opinions. Visit often !!
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Welcome aboard. We already have some Glenns, and phobicsquirrel is much too long to type. We'll have to come up with something else. Phoebe?
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    urbino:
    Welcome aboard. We already have some Glenns, and phobicsquirrel is much too long to type. We'll have to come up with something else. Phoebe?

lol, phobic works.
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Welcome to the boards. Sit back, enjoy the ride and chime in every once in a while.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    urbino:

Now we have a Shirley and a Phoebe... we are becoming such a deversified group aren't we? Welcome aboard Phobic.
  • Options
    rusiriusrusirius Posts: 565 ✭✭
    and don't forget Lucinda...
  • Options
    DiasFlakDiasFlak Posts: 342 ✭✭
    welcome to your home away from home!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    My name is Glen and I've been smocking cigars for a little over a year or two.
    Welcome Glen. I have a question for you, how exactly do you get a smock on a cigar? It seems to be an elusive practice to me. :) Kidding, kidding... enjoy your stay

Joe

ps: don't be scared off by rusirius' creepy avatar... the guy likes to shave with a katana, but he's practically harmless. :D
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    DiasFlak:
    welcome to your home away from home!
    Oh so true ...
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    phobicsquirrel:
    My name is Glen and I've been smocking cigars for a little over a year or two.
    Welcome Glen. I have a question for you, how exactly do you get a smock on a cigar? It seems to be an elusive practice to me. :) Kidding, kidding... enjoy your stay

Joe

ps: don't be scared off by rusirius' creepy avatar... the guy likes to shave with a katana, but he's practically harmless. :D

Lol, yeah that sounds funny. I blew my middle finger almost off a couple of months ago and after being very lucky I was able to get the bone set and found a plastic surgeon who was able to do a skin graft so I have kept all but a quarter inch off the tip. So instead of being able to type I've had to type with one finger, very odd for me....

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.
  • Options
    rusiriusrusirius Posts: 565 ✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    ... I blew my middle finger almost off a couple of months ago and after being very lucky I was able to get the bone set and found a plastic surgeon who was able to do a skin graft so I have kept all but a quarter inch off the tip. So instead of being able to type I've had to type with one finger, very odd for me....

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.
    Let this be a lesson to you... Never EVER flip the bird to explosives...
  • Options
    I think he lost it trying to shave with a KATANA!
  • Options
    Haha you guys are great!
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    urbino:
    Nutjob?