Home Ratings & Reviews

5 Vegas Cask Strength

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
I had one of these last night and I have to say I was really impressed. Full Bodied and lots of flavor. Most of the time, I think a 5 Vegas is rather dull, but this one really blew me away. It was a nice little surprise, since I didn't know anything about it. Def would smoke more of these.

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I'm going to have to try this one. It's one of the few 5 Vegas I haven't tried, and I agree with you about the brand. I'm usually underwhelmed by 5 Vegas in general. Good sticks, but not great.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is actually one of my favorite and top 5 sticks.
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Agree with J, love this cigar. Top-notch in terms of flavor, body, and construction. I'm glad I bought a box of these when it was on the weekend blitz.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    i wouldnt vote top 5 for me...but it was a really tasty stick...def. a must do again kinda stick!
  • Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    betasynn:
    Agree with J, love this cigar. Top-notch in terms of flavor, body, and construction. I'm glad I bought a box of these when it was on the weekend blitz.
    I agree totally, these are great sticks! I too am glad I got in on these from the blitz, the cask is a really cool box!
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    betasynn:

+1 I got that weekend deal as soon as I saw it. I like most of the 5v line though to date these and the AAA are my clear favorites.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Smoking one right now, these are a go to for me, I've alwAys liked the flavor, good way to end the weekend!
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    This is certainly one of the better 5V cigars. For me it isn't as good as the Relic or AAA, but otherwise it is a great smoke. It's not the most complex cigar in the world, but for the price that it sells for most of the time, it makes for an amazing every day stick.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    was this the CSI or the CSII?

the II is good but in my opinion the CSI was better.

... i miss them.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would trade a kidney for a CSI
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    jsnake:
    I would trade a kidney for a CSI
    Dammit.. I just smoked a cs1 last week... To think... I could have had a third kidney...