Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Oliveros Ltd

sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
Had my first Oliveros and I'm kind of kicking myself for not trying them sooner. Great flavors with some lovely floral notes. Full review is at

http://wbfiller.com/oliveros-ltd-belicoso-cigar-review-by-tony-yan/

Comments

• Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    I am lovin' the Oliveros.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Duder this is on the list for tomorrow...

• Options
    Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Somebody from this forum actually sent them to me a while back. I have to give them a go!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:

Hope you enjoy! I'd recommend a meal first, these have a sneaky way of kicking my a$$!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:

Curious about your thoughts after you try it.

Duder, if I recall correctly, I got this from you a couple of months ago. So thank you for the smoke.
  • Options
    sightunseen:
    stephen_hannibal:

Curious about your thoughts after you try it.

Duder, if I recall correctly, I got this from you a couple of months ago. So thank you for the smoke.
    Yeah, I'm sure you got it from me, I tend to throw these in bombs fairly often. Glad you enjoyed it!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Whoa!!! This stick is a powerhouse... Starts off with a strong pepper, and I mean strong.
    Gets a dark woodsy earthy taste after the first inch.
    Then it's right back to the pepper... These things would be killer with some age!

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    Whoa!!! This stick is a powerhouse... Starts off with a strong pepper, and I mean strong.
    Then it's right back to the pepper... These things would be killer with some age!

Yea, it had some good spice to it. Ccom has them for a good price. I'm planning on getting some soon.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:

Glad you liked it Stephen! Yeah, these things sneak up and kick my a$$ every time...I've got a bunch of these and am stoked to see how they do with age :^)
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Duder2 sent me one of these a couple of months ago. I've been saving it. I'll be at the beach on Saturday and will light this up for our annual "first night on vacation" stick with my dad, brother, brother-in-law and multiple uncles and cousins.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I've only had the Padrino, really unique taste but they need a decent amount of time in the humi to burn right. Been meaning to try the rest of the Oliveros line for some time...