Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

AJ Fernandez Signature Maduro

Anybody had these? I'm really interested in trying these, if anyone has some they wouldn't mind parting with PM me

Comments

• Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I have about 15 robustos in the cooler. They are phenomenal little smokes, especially when you consider the price I paid (about $1.80 a stick!). I'll have to hook you up with some as soon as I get hoe from NY in a week and a half brother.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I've smoked 80 of them. They are phenomenal for the price, or even for triple the price.
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    I agree, they are really good, wish I had more...really sad they are sold out :^(
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Duder2:
    I agree, they are really good, wish I had more...really sad they are sold out :^(

ditto on the sadness of them being sold out, I didn't realize they were a limited production deal
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    illinoisgolf99:
    Duder2:

ditto on the sadness of them being sold out, I didn't realize they were a limited production deal

I think I remember reading a post from Alex that AJ had to stop making these due to some copyright problems or something. They are Very good and the price made them just a bit better.