Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

CAO Tony Sopranos Limited Edition 6.5 x 60

zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
I will pee in my pants when I get these in cause just comparing it to the MoW Ruination 6 x 60, this guy is a fatty!

I'm searched for a review on this cigar, but could not find one on this site. Any one tried these big boys yet? I see the are a full-bodied smoke, but not an ass kicker. Just reading the ccom description makes it sound like a good cigar that has my mouth watering!

Comments

• Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I haven't had it in that particular vitola, but I have had several of the "Boss" size (7x56). It is a fabulous cigar, in my humble opinion. Course, I didn't pay anywhere near close to retail, so that helps. I can't remember where, but I grabbed a 5 pack on a great special. Should have gotten more.

They are full flavored, but I wouldn't call them an "ass kicker" as you said. I'd put them in the solid medium-full or maybe full-bodied.
  • Options
    I grabbed a pack of 10 and giving 5 to a buddy for a bday gift. How long should I let them rest for to get the best flavor? I'm gonna prob keep 2 or 3 and trade the others for sticks.
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    those are good sticks i have some of all the sizes put away at the bottom of my humi,
    smoke one probly every 4-6 weeks,they age well ,
    let me know if you trade some i'll trade ya for what ever i got trade
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    I have the Boss vitola that's been sitting for about 8 months. I plan on smoking it on a nice day when I have plenty of time. I also have the "Soldier" with 3 months of age on it. It's been really hard not to smoke it since the cigar smells literally like caramel-y chocolate.
  • Options
    sightunseen:
    I have the Boss vitola that's been sitting for about 8 months. I plan on smoking it on a nice day when I have plenty of time. I also have the "Soldier" with 3 months of age on it. It's been really hard not to smoke it since the cigar smells literally like caramel-y chocolate.
    That sounds tasty as hell. I think I'm just intimidated by the size of this fatty!!! Really looks/resembles Tony Soprano.
  • Options
    Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    I was like "OK" with this cigar. Beta and I had the Soldier or whatever size some time ago and we were totally unimpressed. I guess it was just hyped up way too much at that point. For its price - I have many other things to go to....
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I think if you did a search you would have found a review. I did one with some nice pics too. Click the link in my sig.
    They are no where near a ruination in terms of flavor. I personally like the soprano line however the price is way higher than they should be.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    I think if you did a search you would have found a review. I did one with some nice pics too. Click the link in my sig.
    They are no where near a ruination in terms of flavor. I personally like the soprano line however the price is way higher than they should be.
    I did do a search on google and found some there, but didnt find any on this site, but I will check out your review.

Thanks!!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    That was a fantastic review man!! That was excellent and I really enjoyed reading it.

Anyone else interested, its on 2nd to last post on page 6
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Thanks. One of the few cigars not already done on here.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i have a review of it somewhere....
    its not this vitola but of another in this line.

ill look it up and get back to ya.
  • Options
    ok ... found it
    its about half way down on THIS page.

• Options
    kuzi16:
    ok ... found it

Thanks. Its pretty similar to squirrels review as in taste an all. I'm really looking forward to it. It will be a while before I smoke this bad boy though! Thanks again for the great reviews fellas!
  • Options
    zeebra:
    kuzi16:
    ok ... found it

Thanks. Its pretty similar to squirrels review as in taste an all. I'm really looking forward to it. It will be a while before I smoke this bad boy though! Thanks again for the great reviews fellas!
    the squirrel knows whats up. dont doubt his taste buds!!!