Home Non Cigar Related
Options

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!

lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
What a great series and a great playoffs. A perfect ending was a winning goal by Patrick Kane. He is, by far, the luckiest 21 year-old alive........ Chicago is up for grabs tonight, fellas!!!!

Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..

Comments

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    lilwing88:
    What a great series and a great playoffs. A perfect ending was a winning goal by Patrick Kane. He is, by far, the luckiest 21 year-old alive........ Chicago is up for grabs tonight, fellas!!!!

It is a great time to be a hockey fan in Chicago.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    turn_keyturn_key Posts: 90
    I was at the bar last night when they won and it was crazy. Thank God I was parked on a side street and could avoid the idiots running around in traffic.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    lilwing88:

It is a great time to be a hockey fan in Chicago.
    +1 Just need to Cubbies to get their **** together and win now.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Congrats to my buddy Kasper and any other Hawks fans...as a Pens fan, I'm much rather pass the CUP to you than to the alternative.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Luko:
    Congrats to my buddy Kasper and any other Hawks fans...as a Pens fan, I'm much rather pass the CUP to you than to the alternative.
    Thank you Luko (OTSF). It has been a long time suffering for Chicago Hockey fans, but now we can be proud of the Mighty Blackhawks.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I missed the damn game but glad it went to 'em.
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    HELL YES HAWKS !!!!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Expatriate Chicago kid here! SOOOOO good to see the 'hawks win one, was SO broken hearted when we didnt win one during the Jeremy Roenick & Eddie Belfour years!

This one & the White Sox recent (!) World Series win actually give me some semblance of hope for DA Bulls and DA Bears, and that is something that has been in short supply for WAAAAY too long!

• Options
    White Sox suck!!
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    That was a great Stanley Cup series. Chicago definitely deserved the win, enjoy the party!
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    White Sox suck!!
    Yer mom sucks Hayblet! AND she's a man too!!!

Would take something like that to bring a Cubs fan into the world... nasty little cusses...

Just goofing around Hayblet. About your mom anyway! :-D LOL

GO SOX!!!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Well, looky here guys, we got us a Sox fan that can read and type. Will wonders ever cease? Go Cubbies!! Big Smile [:D]
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Well, looky here guys, we got us a Sox fan that can read and type. Will wonders ever cease? Go Cubbies!! Big Smile [:D]
    But does he have all his teeth??? That's the real benchmark for any Sox fan...... lack of permanent teeth.
  • Options
    turn_keyturn_key Posts: 90

I'd rather have a mouth void of teeth...lol
  • Options
    turn_key:

• Options
    j0z3r:
    Dont MAKE me come out to Cali and get after that other hand of yours Joe! LOL Shouldnt you be more concerned with the California-Anaheim-Los-Angeles-Who the he11 are we this week Angels of something??? :-D

• Options
    turn_key:

LMAO!!! Turn_key my friend, you have my vote for post of the year sir!

• Options
    j0z3r:
    Hey fellas... what was the final score last night? Cubs 5, Sox... ??? :-D
  • Options
    The Sniper:
    j0z3r:
    Hey fellas... what was the final score last night? Cubs 5, Sox... ??? :-D
    well if I had watched that game I'd have just kept my mouth shut, but since I didn't....Sox=boo
  • Options
    The Sniper:
    j0z3r:
    Dont MAKE me come out to Cali and get after that other hand of yours Joe! LOL Shouldnt you be more concerned with the California-Anaheim-Los-Angeles-Who the he11 are we this week Angels of something??? :-D

Well Glen, I'm a misplaced Chicagoan that's where my family comes from and where the sports teams are that I watch, I care about the Angels as much as I care about the price of tea in China (hint: I don't drink tea :D ).
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    The Sniper:
    j0z3r:

Well Glen, I'm a misplaced Chicagoan that's where my family comes from and where the sports teams are that I watch, I care about the Angels as much as I care about the price of tea in China (hint: I don't drink tea :D ).
    I feel ya brother - Im near KC now, so while I don have to put up with what the Royals call fans (dont think I have ever encountered what one could call a "rabid" Royals fan), I do at least get to see the Sox when they are in town.

• Options
    j0z3r:
    I always knew I would like you I second the GO CUBBIES!!!!!
  • Options
    Only Chicago fans would turn a "Go Hawks" thread into a Cubs v Sox bashfest....... What's wrong with us?

Oh well, GO BEARS!
  • Options
    Yeah... sorry I sorta hijacked that 'wing. :-D But since you mentioned it, whaddya think DUH BEARS are gonna do this year???

• Options
    The Sniper:
    Yeah... sorry I sorta hijacked that 'wing. :-D But since you mentioned it, whaddya think DUH BEARS are gonna do this year???

To be honest, I haven't been paying much attention to the Bears this off-season. I think they made a few good moves, if I'm not mistaken. They did pretty well in the draft, considering. Picked up some nice defensive talent. If they can sort out the Cutler and receiver issues, they might make the playoffs......... but it's a pretty big "might" at this point.
  • Options
    lilwing88:
    The Sniper:

To be honest, I haven't been paying much attention to the Bears this off-season. I think they made a few good moves, if I'm not mistaken. They did pretty well in the draft, considering. Picked up some nice defensive talent. If they can sort out the Cutler and receiver issues, they might make the playoffs......... but it's a pretty big "might" at this point.
    This is the first time in my life that I can remember having to answer the questions with a "I have NO idea!". So many changes between coaching staff & free agents, I just have no idea whats gonna happen. And thats BEFORE you start throwing a ***-ton of injuries into the mix like we had last year!!!