Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I got BOMBED by C.COM

I went to the mail yesterday and there was a box. I wasn't expecting anything except for the COTMC so imagine my surprise when I got it home, opened it up and found a BOMB from C.COM !!!

There were two beautiful sticks and a nice card thanking me for my past business.

Included were a Oliva Series V Torpedo, and a MOW Virtue !! Once again C.COM proves they are the best place on the net to purchase sticks from. Where else do you get this level of appreciation, from your favorite shops? THANKS C.COM, YOU GUY'S ROCK !!!

Comments

• Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Nice! Always going above and beyond, just cant say enough good about them. ccom being so damn good pushes me to give the best customer service I can at my job. :)
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Wow, that's awesome. Ccom is the best in the business.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is awesome! I guess everyone else here is a crappy customer lol. JK of course. Nice surprise!
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Wow! You musta spent some tall cash!!! LOL! This place is truly the best on the web!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That's awesome man! CCOM is the bees knees!!!
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    easy there gecko
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    That's awesome man! CCOM is the bees knees!!!
    They are also the cat's meow.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    ringa-ding-ding-ding . . . I know a guy with that ringtone; always cracks me up

Also, big thumbs up to ccom for such great service
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    must be desperate, sending you sticks! hehe... j/k, that is indeed awesome!
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    ALWAYS ABOVE AND BEYOND! thanks GUYS!
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    That is awesome! Enjoy Laker! C.Com is so cool...
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    I went to the mail yesterday and there was a box. I wasn't expecting anything except for the COTMC so imagine my surprise when I got it home, opened it up and found a BOMB from C.COM !!!

There were two beautiful sticks and a nice card thanking me for my past business.

Included were a Oliva Series V Torpedo, and a MOW Virtue !! Once again C.COM proves they are the best place on the net to purchase sticks from. Where else do you get this level of appreciation, from your favorite shops? THANKS C.COM, YOU GUY'S ROCK !!!
    Now that's awesome! I don't know if u had the V yet, but it's GREAT smoke (imo)...haven't had the Virtue yet, but I know u like AJ, so I'm sure you will like it! ;)

"Long ashes my friends."